In the spirit of moving forward...

Robert F Schmitz

A warm welcome Jake and Slavik to the moderating team. I for one look forward to continuing the momentum of assistance and positive ** attitudes. Onwards and upwards. (y)

** Ooops, and great software!

Remind me what the relevance of Tuesday is... I see it mentioned a lot. I can't remember what it's supposed to mean :confused:

All XF releases have been on a Tues ;)
The guys stick to a schedule. Just like MS releases fixes on Tues ;)
They review each month what's around, and if there's a reason for a maintenance release their unofficial aim is the first tuesday of the month.

It's lame how people have complained so much about his absence that Kier has to log in every once in awhile just for appearances sake. I don't like that at all because I've gotten used to not seeing him online that when he does come online I'm expecting some kind of announcement.

This post really isn't necessary.

Kier is his own person. If he has the time and inclination to log in then he will. If he doesn't he won't.

Whether he does or doesn't is nothing at all to do with anything that is or isn't going on here.

If he is online it doesn't mean an announcement is pending.

I would say for sanity's sake not to concern yourself with whether an announcement is due or not. You'll feel much better that way.

This post really isn't necessary.

Kier is his own person. If he has the time and inclination to log in then he will. If he doesn't he won't.

Whether he does or doesn't is nothing at all to do with anything that is or isn't going on here.

If he is online it doesn't mean an announcement is pending.

I would say for sanity's sake not to concern yourself with whether an announcement is due or not. You'll feel much better that way.
I don't care about announcements. You misunderstood my post entirely.

Top Bottom