In other news....

When I was a teen there was some stuff going around which was finally proven to be German Shepard Poop.......

The guys selling it called it hash.

We thought we "felt" it, but turned out our high was the lack of air from so much smoke.
"Hey, do you feel it yet?".......

Since then I have been a big fan of the placebo effect.
So basically you smoked dog doodoo. How did you not smell the stench?

Hi.

How's everyone doing today, outside of XenForo?

Personally, I really wish I could get more sleep. I remember when it was never a requirement and I could pass the time endlessly. Sadly those days are not what they use to be, but I still end up staying up all night and day sometimes. Tonight is no except as it is 5:10 AM and I can see the sun coming up.

So how is your life offline (in the real world) ?
I'm doing great, had an awesome weekend with the family.
Hope you and everyone else had a good weekend as well :)

So how is your life offline (in the real world) ?
Busy! Mrs. Kevin & I are taking guitar lessons so that ties us up Saturday afternoon and then we practice at night during the week. Spent the rest of the weekend having a family dinner over at my Mom's house and then working on my backyard. I'm trying to get the overgrown jungle backyard looking semi-presentable before we open up the pool and start having summer guests over. Was helping with the flower beds at my Mom's house as well Sunday and I think I may have inhaled too many fumes from the vegetation killer; if anybody sees any really weird messages from me, it's that. Plus, of course, there is the actual job I need to do to pay the bills. :(

I'm just chilling - need to nip out to Tesco in a while, but other than that I'm having a lazy day. Went to a place called Tutbury Castle yesterday to watch a Viking Re-enactment group stage battles. It was fab :D Some of the lovely warriors even took time out to pose with my girls :D Have loads of video footage which i'm currently uploading to youtube.View attachment 29226
Must have been one hell of a show. You'll have to share at least one video with us, so that those of us who can't travel out there to see this, can at least get a small sample of the wonder of it all.

It's called a Dane Axe. It was only ever as tall as the warrier's chin. The bigger the warrior the longer the shaft on it. Used to bash people from a distance. Here's some more pics for you hehehe

~ SNIP ~

Note to self... Read full thread and scroll down before posting. :p

That was one hell of a show. Looks like you had a world of fun there.

Note to self... Read full thread and scroll down before posting. :p

That was one hell of a show. Looks like you had a world of fun there.
heh heh heh.. I'm just uploading the main battle - it's almost half hour long so might take a little while. It was an awesome day. The main battle was so loud and they play the parts really well, yelling abuse at each other, I did wince a few times, they really know how to use those weapons :D There are 8 videos already on my youtube page - one of which is where they let the visitors kids attack the vikings. Was so funny, my daughter (the one on the right in the pic i posted) chased one of the vikings round and hit him upside the head. She said she pretended it was the Zombie Apocalypse and was practising :D http://www.youtube.com/user/azhrialilu the rest are here (other than the battle which will probably be there in about an hour) if you want to see the rest of them :)

... one of which is where they let the visitors kids attack the vikings. Was so funny, my daughter (the one on the right in the pic i posted) chased one of the vikings round and hit him upside the head. She said she pretended it was the Zombie Apocalypse and was practising :D...
:ROFLMAO: Those kids are brutal! When only the one viking was left they all pounced on him at once; good thing the weapons weren't real.

Working on video coverage i did for a organization this past weekend ! Cleaning up my pc :D Staring at the new flyers and business cards i just got in mail . Now waiting for Decals /stickers and T-shirts.

Top Bottom