In other news....

nope, moved in and unpacking now
closed out of the old place so I can forget about that whole side of town now..lol
got the grill and smoker setup 2 weeks ago, and smoked a pork butt this weekend

Yummm
As soon as the weather here is stable; I'll be setting up my grill too. Can't believe that at night it still gets down to the 40s and sometimes even 30s in May. :eek:

nope, moved in and unpacking now
closed out of the old place so I can forget about that whole side of town now..lol
got the grill and smoker setup 2 weeks ago, and smoked a pork butt this weekend
I've got to get my grill up & running yet; ordered some new grates for it but haven't had a chance to break them in yet.

Working on video coverage i did for a organization this past weekend ! Cleaning up my pc :D Staring at the new flyers and business cards i just got in mail . Now waiting for Decals /stickers and T-shirts.
Have you already selected a vendor for the decals/stickers & t-shirts? When my last vB site is finally converted to XF I'm looking to tie-in promotions at the same time to give its presence a boost.

Have you already selected a vendor for the decals/stickers & t-shirts? When my last vB site is finally converted to XF I'm looking doing to tie-in promotions at the same time to give its presence a boost.

Our Partner(printing) company based on California ! Most likely family friend Business.

50% of time whatever bites ! Rest 50% i love to go after big fish that i said mostly 20-30Lb+ blue cats/flatties .
I live 2 blocks away from a river, but walk about under 1 mile up stream above the dam. Lots of little catfish there and sometimes yellow pike (big sized pike). I also do some local pond fishing and when I have the chance, I'll deep sea fish as well.

Unlike most people I don't do catch and release. If I get ya, you're dinner.

Found another pic you might like heh heh heh
vikings.webp

Top Bottom