in one week my traffic (members)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Senpai

ahh can you guys tell me if im doing good or not

in one week i got 75 members is that a good thing am i doing good ..!
i shared my site every where social media ..! told my friends about it .. i dont know what to do else ..?

For just starting out, I'd say that's a good thing, yes. Just keep improving your site and making it welcoming and you may soon find yourself getting 100 or more registrations within a week.

For just starting out, I'd say that's a good thing, yes. Just keep improving your site and making it welcoming and you may soon find yourself getting 100 or more registrations within a week.
ahh its really hard do you know any good desigers ?

Not doing well at all.

April 9th you had:
16 topics
40 messages
58 members

April 17th you have:
24 topics
63 messages
76 members

So in eight days you have a net of:
8 topics
23 messages
18 members

The topic and message count increase is pathetic. You need to start posting like your life depends on it. Being a gaming niche, you are in a saturated market, and no one is going to go to your site and populate the forum for you, you need to do it, make people want to register and reply.

Not doing well at all.

April 9th you had:
16 topics
40 messages
58 members

April 17th you have:
24 topics
63 messages
76 members

So in eight days you have a net of:
8 topics
23 messages
18 members

The topic and message count increase is pathetic. You need to start posting like your life depends on it. Being a gaming niche, you are in a saturated market, and no one is going to go to your site and populate the forum for you, you need to do it, make people want to register and reply.
omds you always catch me :( how de hell do you know dates and times

ahh can you guys tell me if im doing good or not

in one week i got 75 members is that a good thing am i doing good ..!

If they are posting and participating to make your forum a nice and lively community, then it's good.

if they are latent spammers and trolls then it's not good.

Think quality vs quantity.

If they are posting and participating to make your forum a nice and lively community, then it's good.

if they are latent spammers and trolls then it's not good.

Think quality vs quantity.
their real members they just speak in cha thats all i even hired a artticle writer to write some notices soo it would inspire them to post but no one really saeems to post apart from me

:D i cant stop laughing...! where did you get cha from ..... i said basically people sign up to my site and they just come to chat and speak there and leave
"cha" is what you said in post 11. I thought it was a language.

So are you saying they chat in some posts then leave?

Maybe you need something to engage them ore.

As I said it's quality vs quantity.

On my forum people chat a lot and tend to get to know each other, and get into some useful and fruitful discussion.

"cha" is what you said in post 11. I thought it was a language.

So are you saying they chat in some posts then leave?

Maybe you need something to engage them ore.

As I said it's quality vs quantity.

On my forum people chat a lot and tend to get to know each other, and get into some useful and fruitful discussion.
ahh man then they wont even be online everyone in my site wants chat ..! and what should i engage them with i dont really know nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom