in one week my traffic (members)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to do what, more illegal content?
Omds Ozzy hav u heard of site called se7ensins.com @AzzidReign my site is similar to his and I dot have illigle content apart from that deface page .

My site is not for gaming exactly - it's for gaming , role play and modding. Just to let you know that. the content they posted is about modding and yeah .

Why do you think that it's illigle , so if I jailbraken my iPhone right now it's illigle right ? Not really because I own the phone I have the rights to and no one can do anything about it .

It's same with modding - if I jailbrake my ps4 - PS3 that doesn't really mean that it's illigle I paid for the ps4 I have the rights to do that .

If it was illigle the guy who released jailbrake would be arrested .

i think 1-3 threads are about hacking that's all .f

If im wrong please correct me #NOHATE

It's same with modding - if I jailbrake my ps4 - PS3 that doesn't really mean that it's illigle I paid for the ps4 I have the rights to do that .
Wrong wrong wrong. Jailbreaking your console is illegal.

http://www.theverge.com/2015/10/27/9622560/jailbreak-video-game-console-sony-microsoft-dmca

I suggest you get rid of all console jailbreaking information from your site ASAP. If Sony and Microsoft find out about it (and anyone could report your illegal activities to them) then you'll be in a whole lot of trouble.

Why do you think that it's illigle , so if I jailbraken my iPhone right now it's illigle right ? Not really because I own the phone I have the rights to and no one can do anything about it .
This is how men used to think about their wives.

Last edited:
:eek::eek::eek: Reporting to the FBI right now.
wtf no im not theres sites that have 1m members and their jailbrake sites example

1) consolecrunch.com
2) se7ensins.com
3) nextgenupdate.com

go on report me to fbi i dont care because if my site were illigle it would be down by now

wtf no im not theres sites that have 1m members and their jailbrake sites example

1) consolecrunch.com
2) se7ensins.com
3) nextgenupdate.com

go on report me to fbi i dont care because if my site were illigle it would be down by now

Your site is illegal. You link to cracked games, you post stolen keys, and condone jailbreaking.

And unless your site is hosted in a country that respects copyright laws, you're illegal site would not be taken down.

Also as has been pointed out, your site is also in breach of XF's tos. Meaning you run the risk of losing your licence.

I don't see much point in keeping this thread open.

The same arguments are being rehashed over and over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom