Lack of interest Improve the usability of the process to update outdated phrases

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

imthebest

Hi,

When you go to admin.php?phrases/outdated and edit an outdated phrase after you save the changes you are redirected to the phrase list admin.php?languages/language.x/phrases#_xxxx. For consistency (and usability) after you save a phrase (in this context) it should redirect back to the list of outdated phrases.

I mentioned consistency because when on admin.php?templates/outdated if you click on "Merge changes" then after you save the changes it redirects you back to admin.php?templates/outdated

Thanks,
Super120

Upvote 1
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I don't really disagree on usability, but your comparison isn't the same thing. Comparable is editing a template which returns you to the template list for that style (which is equivalent with phrase editing).

As such, I have moved this to suggestions.

Top Bottom