1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Improve the "Like" button

Discussion in 'XenForo Suggestions' started by easiii, Jun 14, 2016.

1. easiii

easiii Member

Hello Xenforo staff,
    I have a suggestion for Xenforo 2.0, could you guys improve the "Like" button by adding something similar to what Facebook has with reactions.
    Basically, a Like button, and if you hover the button - on desktop, or press long on mobile you get additional reactions. Having other 4 -5 reactions would help us.

This should be a big improvement for the Like button, and I'm sure all the communities would see the value in this.

Xon, semprot, Alfa1 and 4 others like this.
  2. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

3. semprot

semprot Active Member

4. RobParker

RobParker Well-Known Member

Luke's Post Rating addon is excellent and really helps encourage engagement in content creation. Having something like that in XF2 would be a decent step forward. There seem to be various suggestion threads going all the way back to the first release that are asking for similar things.

I didn't bother to create yet another new one but some consolidation of these threads would be really good to gauge interest and hopefully encourage an extension of the Like functionality.
    easiii likes this.
  5. Mr Lucky

Mr Lucky Well-Known Member

maszd and semprot like this.