Importing XenForo posts to WordPress with original date?

Lucas

Would it be possible to easily do this? Any premade scripts that could do it or should I be looking for custom?

Going to try and revive this once more. What I'm actually looking is to import posts from my XenForo to WordPress as articles created by WordPress on it's own blog system. I want to use the site simply as a WordPress news site without losing the latest news we've posted.

Going to try and revive this once more. What I'm actually looking is to import posts from my XenForo to WordPress as articles created by WordPress on it's own blog system. I want to use the site simply as a WordPress news site without losing the latest news we've posted.

Isn't that a question for Wordpress.com
or Xenscripts.com ?

Basically - are you asking for a button on the XF forum side to promote a particular article into the WP database so it shows on the WP side of the site?

I was looking for something like this a while ago.
Basically - are you asking for a button on the XF forum side to promote a particular article into the WP database so it shows on the WP side of the site?
Much like vB4... But I don't think that's what he's talking about. I think he's talking about importing the actual xF posts to wordpress.

I was looking for something like this a while ago.

Much like vB4... But I don't think that's what he's talking about. I think he's talking about importing the actual xF posts to wordpress.

I would like this as well. I frequently wished that some more popular posts on my XF forums could be posted as Wordpress articles with the comments available in Wordpress. Even a script which forces people to make the first post in a thread in Wordpress before they can be commented upon in the forums would be great. I am using the paid Xenforo to Wordpress bridge, and posting articles in Wordpress creates a thread in the forums perfectly, with a link leading to the original blog post.

Top Bottom