Fixed  Importer Breaks when importing large DB

a legacy reborn

I am trying to get a clients site over to xf and not only does the importer break after importing users...but it only imports 1700 out of 300,000.

this is what I get.

Code:
[B]Fatal error[/B]: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 82 bytes) in [B]/home/wireforu/public_html/upload/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php[/B] on line [B]304[/B]

I think ini_set might be disabled by my client's host...they changed it from 64 to 128 and the error changed

Code:
 [B]Fatal error[/B]: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 24 bytes) in [B]/home/wireforu/public_html/upload/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php[/B] on line [B]294
[/B]

Update:We got it to work, but now when it comes to the merge user screen it lists all users and so my browser crashes. It tried to load all 300 k users(thinks they are all duplicates) and no one can really handle that kind of content being loaded on their browser.

Update:We got it to work, but now when it comes to the merge user screen it lists all users and so my browser crashes. It tried to load all 300 k users(thinks they are all duplicates) and no one can really handle that kind of content being loaded on their browser.
Are you reimporting an existing DB? You don't want to do that with the importer -- you need to import into a fresh DB.

Top Bottom