Fixed Error when importing IPBoard 4.2 DB during the "Configure User Import"

Gator

When I begin importing my IPBoard 4.2 DB, and I attempt to import the Configure User Import, I get the following error:

Server Error
in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. in_array() in XenForo/Importer/IPBoard40x.php at line 879
  3. XenForo_Importer_IPBoard40x->_hasAdminPermission() in XenForo/Importer/IPBoard40x.php at line 654
  4. XenForo_Importer_IPBoard40x->_importUser() in XenForo/Importer/IPBoard.php at line 956
  5. XenForo_Importer_IPBoard->_importOrMergeUser() in XenForo/Importer/IPBoard.php at line 745
  6. XenForo_Importer_IPBoard->stepUsers() in XenForo/Importer/IPBoard40x.php at line 481
  7. XenForo_Importer_IPBoard40x->stepUsers() in XenForo/Importer/Abstract.php at line 124
  8. XenForo_Importer_Abstract->runStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 189
  9. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_runStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 241
  10. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_startStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 184
  11. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->actionStartStep() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
  12. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  13. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /public_html/admin.php at line 13

Last edited:
I think we've made some changes here since the change to the admin bug you reported recently.

Let me send you a copy of the updated importer, and hopefully it should start moving along.

In case you did not receive the conversation message I sent you, I wanted you to know that the file you gave me also failed, and I got the following error message:

An exception occurred: Argument 1 passed to XenForo_Importer_IPBoard40x::_hasAdminPermission() must be of the type array, null given, called in /home/public_html/library/XenForo/Importer/IPBoard40x.php on line 660 in /home/public_html/library/XenForo/Importer/IPBoard40x.php on line 883
  1. XenForo_Importer_IPBoard40x->_hasAdminPermission() in XenForo/Importer/IPBoard40x.php at line 660
  2. XenForo_Importer_IPBoard40x->_importUser() in XenForo/Importer/IPBoard.php at line 956
  3. XenForo_Importer_IPBoard->_importOrMergeUser() in XenForo/Importer/IPBoard.php at line 745
  4. XenForo_Importer_IPBoard->stepUsers() in XenForo/Importer/IPBoard40x.php at line 481
  5. XenForo_Importer_IPBoard40x->stepUsers() in XenForo/Importer/Abstract.php at line 124
  6. XenForo_Importer_Abstract->runStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 189
  7. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_runStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 241
  8. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_startStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 184
  9. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->actionStartStep() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
  10. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  11. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/public_html/admin.php at line 13

We're still doing some testing with the importer but it does seem as though the two reported issues have been resolved. Obviously we can continue to discuss this in the conversation we have open if anything new crops up in your testing. Thanks for your patience and help with testing this.

Top Bottom