XF 1.5 Imported 33 000 topics, none visible?

Simen

Hello!

I imported from SMF 2.0.14 and i could see all the topics before messing around with styles.
What could possibly be the issue?

dPQz9C7vTz2tonPw06xmCw.png

Last edited:
I had the same issue, also importing from SMF. You'll want to check that your Node Permissions are set correctly for each user group and if not I assume you'll want to change each permission back to Inherit (or maybe you don't).

I found this process tedious with a high number of forum nodes and user groups. So with the board closed I instead ran an SQL query for each affected node to clear all of its permissions and then tweak them as needed in the Admin Control Panel:
Code:
DELETE FROM `xf_permission_entry_content` WHERE `xf_permission_entry_content`.`content_id` = ##;

(where ## is the ID number of the node)

Just to be safe I'd take a database back up first though.

Thanks alot @marquisite :)

How could I possibly set all node permissions to "Inherit"? I assume inheriting on parents+child boards, will inherit user group permissions.
Then I would manually go thorugh each board as needed to set visibility and so on for regular users and then allow other user groups etc.
I pruned the table, hoping that it would reset all the permissions on all my fora/boards. (Have a look below. The permissions above have been set to inherit manually, and there is still many permissions further down I need to change. Any faster way here?)

And honestly, the import of permissions from smf to XenForo brought more headache than usefulness. I hope this is something that can be improved for future users.
1505815623130.webp

Top Bottom