1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Important Data

Discussion in 'Installation, Upgrade, and Import Support' started by JordanBuss13, Oct 8, 2013.

1. JordanBuss13

JordanBuss13 New Member

Hey There

I've Recently imported by old data which was from vBulletin now I importanted Threads but there not showing? Is this fixable or? I've tried to clear the cache and rebuild the index?

2. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

Do the forums they belong to show up in the control panel? Check your permissions on those forums. It's possible you don't have permission to view them. (Permissions cannot be brought across and behave identically. You need to manually review permissions after an import.)

3. JordanBuss13

JordanBuss13 New Member

Hey There

I'm the Super Admin off the forum and I've imported it and says on Stats-
    Discussions:
    Members:

how do I review Perms?

4. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Its under Users in the ACP.

5. Mike

Do those totals indicate the data was imported? You seemed to imply that there was other information already in the DB.

Beyond what Jeremy said, you may also need to check node permissions (under Applications > Nodes).

6. JordanBuss13

JordanBuss13 New Member

Yes All them threads were importanted by I've overviewed the perms but not fixed?

7. Mike

Do you see the nodes containing those threads when you view the forum list?

8. JordanBuss13

JordanBuss13 New Member

I see all the Forums But I don't see the Threads Inserted

9. Mike

Please submit a ticket via your customer area and admin CP details and I'll look into it.

10. JordanBuss13

JordanBuss13 New Member

I've submitted this for you