Important Data

JordanBuss13

Hey There

I've Recently imported by old data which was from vBulletin now I importanted Threads but there not showing? Is this fixable or? I've tried to clear the cache and rebuild the index?

Do the forums they belong to show up in the control panel? Check your permissions on those forums. It's possible you don't have permission to view them. (Permissions cannot be brought across and behave identically. You need to manually review permissions after an import.)

Do the forums they belong to show up in the control panel? Check your permissions on those forums. It's possible you don't have permission to view them. (Permissions cannot be brought across and behave identically. You need to manually review permissions after an import.)

Hey There

I'm the Super Admin off the forum and I've imported it and says on Stats-
Discussions:
Members:

how do I review Perms?

Do those totals indicate the data was imported? You seemed to imply that there was other information already in the DB.

Beyond what Jeremy said, you may also need to check node permissions (under Applications > Nodes).

Do those totals indicate the data was imported? You seemed to imply that there was other information already in the DB.

Beyond what Jeremy said, you may also need to check node permissions (under Applications > Nodes).

Yes All them threads were importanted by I've overviewed the perms but not fixed?

Top Bottom