Import from PhotoPost and organize in albums

aajobj

Hi,

I have tested import from Photopost that is integrated with vBulletin (vBulletin 3.8.3, PhotoPost 6.11), and the import worked well. But it seems that all photos that where uploaded in PP Member Galleries is not organized per user. Under import to XFMG the Member Galleries category was created and all photos that where in PP Member Galleries was imported there, but I would like to organize the user photos in this category into ala user albums.
Can it be done?

That was a drawback.
Not even with SQL update queries? Meaning with SQL create albums on each user that has uploaded photos and change the attribute on the photos so that they belong to each user albums.

The photos will be in an album that belongs to each member already (if they had photos in Photopost). There's just no way of organising that in the same way as Photopost, e.g. Listing albums alphabetically by user.

You are saying: The photos will be in an album that belongs to each member already (if they had photos in Photopost).
Maybe I misunderstand, but when I check in the db there is no user albums created for the photos that users had uploaded in PP (in PP Member Galleries).

Sorry, my mistake. I was thinking of vBGallery which behaves slightly different.

You're right, they are imported to a category named Member Galleries. The only way to move them to albums would be manually, ideally.

Doing it via MySQL queries would not be something we can support, though theoretically you might be able to write a script or commission someone to write a script to do it for you.

Top Bottom