XF 1.2 import did not import all threads/posts

Hornstar

I am importing from vb3.8 and the import says: Import threads/posts = Imported 202,095 items. (4 hours 57 minutes 39.04 seconds)

However I have Threads: 200,189, Posts: 1,585,854

Is there any reason why it is saying everything finished okay but with most of the posts missing?

The public list doesn't include redirects, deleted threads, moderated threads, etc.
We don't have any moderated threads, and redirects have rarely ever been used. I find it hard to believe that I would have only 200 000 posts and 1.3 million deleted posts. I don't feel reassured that something has gone wrong.

Well, have you found anything missing?

The 202,000 count in the import reflects the number of threads imported. The fact that you're seeing a total of 200,000 on the front end fits very well with deleted threads, for example.

Well, have you found anything missing?

The 202,000 count in the import reflects the number of threads imported. The fact that you're seeing a total of 200,000 on the front end fits very well with deleted threads, for example.
I'll have a good look manually. But the second thing you said confused me. You said it reflects the threads imported. Shouldn't it reflect posts imported?
And if it is threads, then why would it be saying it imported more threads then I have? (Almost 2000 more)

It reflects the general containing element of posts. Its importing threads and posts at the same time, so it has to prioritize one of those numbers to display.

It reflects the general containing element of posts. Its importing threads and posts at the same time, so it has to prioritize one of those numbers to display.
Was mikes original comment "The public list doesn't include redirects, deleted threads, moderated threads, etc." referring to the xenforo display or the vbulletin display?

Top Bottom