XF 1.2 Import complete VB3.8 to Xenforo!

tommydamic68

Ok folks - it seems to be a successful completed import. First issue, I had different user titles based off of a few simple things.

1. Registered member - Lairian (don't ask) had permissions of a registered user.
2. Junior Lairian -after 500 posts
3. Senior larian - after 1000 posts
4. "Newbie" - banned member - (don't ask. lol)

and so on...

All of my members are listed as "new members."

What is the easiest way to attack this? Please tell me it's simple.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-09-02 at 10.50.20 AM.webp
    Screen Shot 2013-09-02 at 10.50.20 AM.webp
    10.7 KB · Views: 9
Yes, you will need to set up the promotions after 500 to Junior Larian and after 1000 to the Senior Larian groups you have created. You'll want to override the trophy based titles in the group settings as well.

Titles are based on trophy points, not posts in XenForo. If you want it based on posts, you'll either need to set up different groups or write a bunch of conditionals in templates.

I'm not sure what you are asking with "Newbie".

As stated earlier, XenForo does titles based on Trophy Points and not posts. If you want them to be based on posts, you'll either need to set up different user groups (it appears as if you have) and have user group promotions or edit the message_user_info template with a bunch of conditionals to override the title system in XenForo.

As stated earlier, XenForo does titles based on Trophy Points and not posts. If you want them to be based on posts, you'll either need to set up different user groups (it appears as if you have) and have user group promotions or edit the message_user_info template with a bunch of conditionals to override the title system in XenForo.
There is actually an add-on which does this. Although I can not seem to find it using search at this time.

I think i will try that. Any way to get a group "banned" whom i called "newbie" into the banned group on Xenforo easily? there are about 40-50 members in that group.

Top Bottom