XF 2.0 Import completed but attachments are missing

duterte

Hello,

The vb4 to xenforo 2 was completed, but there is only 1 attachment migrated.
The total vb4 attachment is more than 1000, but the importer only migrated 1 attachment.
The path is correct. I have tried it twice, same issue.

The attachment storage is set to file system.. The path is correct.. Is there any error log of the import system?
Thank you!

edit:
btw, the vb4 doesnt have blog

Last edited:
@electric.larry
Yes it asked for the path of attachments (if its stored in filesystem) and its auto detect. The path is correct and has 777 permission.
I also tried moving the attachments to database then import but still not migrating attachments..
I also tried migrating to xenforo 1 and issue still the same.

@ftsservice
No related logs found in web and mysql.. Do you have other suggestion?

vbulletin 4 has blog plugin installed but disabled..

Was this ever solved?

I did an import from vB 3.8.1 to XF 2. So far, most everything worked as expected. During the import, I was asked to provide a path to the attachment files and I gave that after verifying it was correct. However, all of my threads that had attachments in vB now have nothing, not even a bad link to a missing attachment. It is like that info was just stripped out of the posts.

If I go to Admin CP -> Content -> Attachments, the attachment browser shows "no results found." However, if I look here /public_html/forums/data/attachments/, there are loads of images. So it looks like XF made copies, but then doesn't do anything with them.

Top Bottom