Duplicate Error logs after import completes - No nodes showing

Adam H

I'm doing some test imports on a VB5 forum, came across some issues ive not had before. Initially we had the same problem explained here :

https://xenforo.com/community/threads/vb5-import-data-too-long-for-column-old_id-at-row-1.143978/

After adjusting the columns the import then seemed to work fine, no errors during the import process. After that we then see thousands of error logs with the following :

Code:
ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Undefined index: threadtitle src/addons/XFI/Import/Importer/vBulletin.php:3079

Generated by: A.S. Jul 12, 2018 at 1:54 PM

Stack trace

#0 src/addons/XFI/Import/Importer/vBulletin.php(3079): XF::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/clientdem...', 3079, Array)
#1 src/XF/Import/Runner.php(160): XFI\Import\Importer\vBulletin->stepPosts(Object(XF\Import\StepState), Array, 8)
#2 src/XF/Import/Runner.php(74): XF\Import\Runner->runStep('posts', Object(XF\Import\StepState), 8)
#3 src/XF/Admin/Controller/Import.php(232): XF\Import\Runner->run()
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): XF\Admin\Controller\Import->actionRun(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(89): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Import', 'run', 'html', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), 'importData', Object(XF\Admin\Controller\Import), NULL)
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#7 src/XF/App.php(1931): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#8 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#9 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#10 {main}

It seems to be preventing nodes from being seen, even though Permission and Node analyser says we can see them. I'm guessing something went wrong when finalising the import but any help would be appreciated.

This is on a completely clean XF2 latest stable build with only the importer installed.

I think you experienced two different bugs here, both have since been fixed and will be included in the next release.

Hi Chris,

Yes you are correct, two separate issues. We managed to get around it at the time, can't remember what we did now though as it was 2 months ago.

Good to know its solved for future releases though.

Top Bottom