Fixed Import vb to xf: entire forums not imported

interforo

Code:
ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Undefined index: threadtitle src/addons/XFI/Import/Importer/vBulletin.php:3079
Generated by: Interfan2 Mar 28, 2018 at 10:48 AM
Stack trace
#0 src/addons/XFI/Import/Importer/vBulletin.php(3079): XF::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/interfan/...', 3079, Array)
#1 src/XF/Import/Runner.php(160): XFI\Import\Importer\vBulletin->stepPosts(Object(XF\Import\StepState), Array, 8)
#2 src/XF/Import/Runner.php(74): XF\Import\Runner->runStep('posts', Object(XF\Import\StepState), 8)
#3 src/XF/Admin/Controller/Import.php(232): XF\Import\Runner->run()
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): XF\Admin\Controller\Import->actionRun(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(89): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Import', 'run', 'html', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), 'importData', Object(XF\Admin\Controller\Import), NULL)
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#7 src/XF/App.php(1891): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#8 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#9 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#10 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(28) "/upload/admin.php?import/run"
  ["referrer"] => string(52) "http://www.interfans.org/upload/admin.php?import/run"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["import/run"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(1) {
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
  }
}
Hi,

after the import (vb 5.4), at least 6 forums have not been imported. Forums are within admin panel but don't appear online
Here's in the attachment the message I see in the log.

More in details

Attachments

• import.webp
    import.webp
    43.7 KB · Views: 13
For the 6 forums which appear in the ACP, are they set to show in the node list?

1522241058222.webp

Can you still access them directly via the URL?

The undefined index looks like it might be a bug so I have moved the thread to the bugs forum.

If you can identify the node IDs for each missing forum, do they contain both a record in xf_node and xf_forum?

I think I've found and fixed the reason for your 'threadtitle' index errors - but I'm pretty sure that's unrelated to your missing forums.

Could you try setting one of those forums to 'private' using the XF control panel, then setting it back to public again to see if that makes them appear, please?

Just to clarify, the missing forum issue was just how the permissions were set, so that part's not a bug.

The threadtitle undefined index issue should be fine.

Top Bottom