XF 2.2 Import complete but see "While an import is running" message on admin control panel

Chuck Weinstock

The test import of our import is complete and has been finalized. Yet when I login to the admin control panel it says:

"While an import is running sending the activity summary email to inactive users is disabled."

Have I missed a step?

Import was from VB3.8.11. When I go to the import system in XF it says: A pending import from vBulletin 3.7, 3.8 has been found. You may restart this import using the button below. When I click the button it says that it was started by another method (I used CLI) but I have already done:
Complete Import and had the caches rebuilt (which took most of a day also). It completed successfully (supposedly.)

If you're sure you finalized the import, then I think you should just be able to choose the option to abandon the import.

Import was from VB3.8.11. When I go to the import system in XF it says: A pending import from vBulletin 3.7, 3.8 has been found. You may restart this import using the button below. When I click the button it says that it was started by another method (I used CLI) but I have already done:
Complete Import and had the caches rebuilt (which took most of a day also). It completed successfully (supposedly.)

I got the same message under our importer even though we've completed our vB migration and have been on XF 2.1 for several months. So I just disabled the importer addon.

Not sure if it's related, but just throwing it out there. Running the latest 2.1 build; 2.1.12.

I updated to Xenforo 2.2 for 2.1.x today and now have this message as well. I am not doing an import unless the upgrade is considered an import. I imported from Vbulletin many months ago and this is the first time I have seen this message.

1608411505744.webp

Top Bottom