XF 1.3 Images upside down

That image is just under 8MP so it shouldn't be exceeding the default resize limit of 20MP. But check your library/config.php file just in case. Make sure $config['maxImageResizePixelCount'] is not set. The default is 20000000 if it's not explicitly set in the config file.

Otherwise it might be a problem with your image library, though I might normally expect an error message if there is a problem. This forum is using GD. You can try specifying a different library if available:

Admin CP -> Home -> Options -> Attachments

Screen shot 2014-04-06 at 11.34.22 AM.webp

The setting has not been set. I have only GD installed, so I can't use ImageMagick.

GD info:

Attachments

• Screenshot 2014-04-06 20.39.34.webp
    Screenshot 2014-04-06 20.39.34.webp
    22.7 KB · Views: 5
Hi,

I understand that with 1.3 the option is implemented that images are rotated when posted on the forums. But I still have that when I post a image it doesn't rotate right?

Example:
http://scooterforum.net/threads/pro-race-rox.204021/

What do I forget or what is wrong? Is there an option to rotate afterwards?

What setting do you currently have for maximum width and height. The reason I ask is that unless the image is resized, it is not rotated. This has been recently fixed and the new code will be available in XF 1.3.1. Although I seam to recall that issue is only effecting ImageMagick.

I did. I have experienced this before, but today I saw the same behaviour with an user when he was uploading images. So I decided to look into it. So I can confirm this happens to multiple images. I use a iPhone 4s with iOS7 to take the images.

Top Bottom