XF 1.3 Imagemagick issues.

theJay

Hello folks.

I'm having an issue with getting Xenforo to recognize my Imagemagick installation. All of the installs have seemed to go well and it is recognized by the OS, PHPinfo and WHM. I've restarted Apache multiple times and Xenforo still has the option grayed out. Below I've posted some screenshots of my install and confirmation that it seems to have been installed properly.

Server info:
  • CENTOS 6.5 x86_64 standard – alpha

ssh.webp

whm.webp

phpinfo.webp

Any advice or assistance is much appreciated. Thanks again.

Your config appears correct.

Maybe there are multiple PHP configurations in play. Check the phpinfo through XenForo by visiting admin.php?tools/phpinfo . Make sure imagick shows there.

Your config appears correct.

Maybe there are multiple PHP configurations in play. Check the phpinfo through XenForo by visiting admin.php?tools/phpinfo . Make sure imagick shows there.

Good point. I checked the XenForo control panel phpinfo and it's not showing there. I'll have to look into seeing which php config it could be using. Thanks for suggestion.

If it's for image processing, it's actually the imagick PECL extension that needs installing.

I do have it installed, however, but Jake mentioned that my XenForo could be using a different php configuration. Appreciate everyone's responses. I'll report back later after I troubleshoot.

EDIT: That was exactly it. Upon investigating I found a php.ini in my directory that I must have been messing with at some time in the past. I removed it and everything works perfectly now.

Thanks again everyone for the replies

Top Bottom