Image Upload Demo II

Well, the bloke that married her is one lucky ******* :cool:.

I mean, he must have been so unbelievable happy (and rightfully so), that he even decided to invite... Prince William!
That's her older brother, actually :)
Anything goes with a suit ;) barefooted would have looked brilliant, perhaps he could have ditched the tie to complete a more rakish air :D

I have seen photos of beach weddings with suited gents with barefeet :D looks great, on the right guy...

But we'll forgive him the shoes.. they are such a lovely couple :)
I'll give bare feet a try next time I'm in a suit, if I'm the right guy :)

As an aside, I think my favourite of these images is this one (below), as it's so relaxed and natural - it's actually shots I took while they were getting into position for another pose, but I think the 'making of' shots are as good as the final intended picture. Then again, I love the ones where they are sitting in the grass on my big gold reflector, and the black and white portrait of Poocher is beautiful... oh I don't know.

20080614-p44-18-05-07-1d303233-jpg.2996

Yay I am glad that I'm not the only one who thought so. ;)
I should probably say at this point that she didn't start out barefoot, she was wearing the shoes you see in some of the pictures by the gate, but I took them up into the field behind to do some photos and she took off her shoes there, and then didn't want to put them on again (a problem I often have myself ;))

drool.

If you ever get rid of those, let me know .. I don't mind getting them secondhand for a reasonable price :)

Those shots were taken with an EOS-1D Mark III and an EOS-1D Mark II N, using an EF 24-70mm f/2.8L, an EF 17-40mm f/4.0L and an EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS.

Some serious kit there Mr Kier, take a mean photo as well.

Can people stop encouraging the Aussies and barefoot suit wearing, you know it's only a post away from them suggestion thongs work with suits!!!!! Might lose something in the translation there.

I meant to attach a pic to my earlier post - it's not every set of wedding photos that includes shots of the bride hiking barefoot up a hill with her maid of honour following behind with a six-foot long reflector.

Well, unless I'm the photographer, anyway :D

14.16.webp

If you ever get rid of those, let me know .. I don't mind getting them secondhand for a reasonable price :)
Some serious kit there Mr Kier, take a mean photo as well.
WOW! perfect set... wish to have that lens... I assume it is yours. Really serious kit.
Unfortunately, I no longer have the EOS-1D Mark III or the EF 24-70mm, as both were taken when my house was burgled :(

Thankfully, they didn't find the really expensive stuff.

IMG_4790.webp

Top Bottom