1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Image Upload Demo II

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Kier, Sep 24, 2010.

1. Kier

Kier XenForo Developer Staff Member

Nec nemore verear inermis cu, vel et dictas mnesarchum scripserit. Stet alterum electram ei has, fugit ornatus disputando sea id. Te has hinc placerat, eirmod dolorum ea per. Ex ocurreret laboramus sed.

Est eu oratio intellegat disputando. Ad mutat dicant his, oportere gloriatur per ex. Sonet audire meliore vix ad, alia voluptua no usu, nonumy facilisi neglegentur eu duo. Sit movet dicit admodum at, ut quem hendrerit consectetuer duo. Sed scaevola patrioque ea. Vix ea omnium hendrerit, reque option suscipit ei est, eam nisl nulla ea.
  2. Kier

Cake cutting.jpg Got a card.jpg Pink balloons.jpg
    My pictures of the wedding.

Laugh at the gate.jpg
    All done!

Attached Files:

3. Kier

Happy couple.jpg
    sniper756 likes this.
  4. Peggy

Peggy Well-Known Member

VERY nice pics.
    Kier likes this.
  5. Kier

6. Lawrence

Lawrence Well-Known Member

Nice pictures, Kier, :)
    Kier likes this.
  7. bookmark

bookmark Well-Known Member

Nice pictures and best wishes.
  8. sniper756

sniper756 Member

Very very very very very nice!!!!
  9. AmericanForum.com

AmericanForum.com Well-Known Member

oh my she's barefooting too :)
  10. Tigratrus

Tigratrus Well-Known Member

Nice... Really need to have Highslide or similar system to show the large versions of the thumbnails though... Bringing them up in a separate browser/tab kinda breaks the whole flow/feel that XF does so well :). Highslide is great because it's soooo versatile and you can bring the images up in a non-modal way so that you can move them to read the rest of the text... Or even have two pictures open side by side!

Awesome pictures! :)
  11. Kier

Thanks everyone. This is actually the thread I was using in my last Have You Seen video and there were some nice comments, so I figured I'd move it into a public forum so everyone could see the pictures at full-size.

Yes, she's very pretty (in real life too - very very little Photoshop work done on these) and a great laugh too. They make a lovely couple.
  12. EQnoble

EQnoble Well-Known Member

13. dutchbb

dutchbb Well-Known Member

Very professional looking, nice work.
  14. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

Beautiful :) Love the barefoot bride :D

I also miss a lightbox type effect on the photos though.
  15. whynot

whynot Well-Known Member

Lucky you with a lovely wife!;)
  16. Kier

Didn't she look fantastic? I think the dress lent itself really nicely to the barefoot aesthetic.
    It's on my to-do list. Not sure exactly when I'll be able to do it, but it's near the top.
    Thank you very much :)
    Aah, she's not my wife, she's just a good friend who asked me to be the photographer at her wedding reception.

Here's a few more pictures from the day:

Attached Files:

Ahmed likes this.
  17. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

Yes! Absolutely perfect for barefooting! She looks so radiant and naturally beautiful, the barefootedness just completes the picture! Shame her hubby didn't join in :p

Wonderful! Glad to hear it will be happening soon, it is so sad to be taken away from this lovely software... even momentarily whilst a photo loads! :D

You did a fantastic job with the photos... really professional looking job, well done :)
  18. Kier

Shelley said the same to me when she saw these pics. I'm not sure bare feet really go with a suit and tie... do they?
    Thanks, they were very pleased with them, and I did a couple of A2 prints for my own portfolio.
  19. Grover

Grover Well-Known Member

20. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

Anything goes with a suit ;) barefooted would have looked brilliant, perhaps he could have ditched the tie to complete a more rakish air :D

I have seen photos of beach weddings with suited gents with barefeet :D looks great, on the right guy...

But we'll forgive him the shoes.. they are such a lovely couple :)