Image Upload default option?

Hello!

I was wondering if you helpful folks might have a solution for me. I've searched the web, and the documentation, but I can't seem to find the answer (full disclosure: I've been searching at 3am with no coffee in my system).

I was wondering if there is a way to set a default option (between "thumbnail" and "full") for image uploads. My forum has a lot of users who neglect to choose an option, and XenForo adds their image anyway as a little "attachment" window, which is great, but I'd love to just default it to "full" if possible?

Thanks for the replies in advance!

Dave

i asked about this exact same thing before, but had thread deleted lol. it sure would be nice to allow image attachments be added as "thumbnails" by default though... kinda sucks to see the partial ones, with all that information listed beside them. i know you can educate the users about it, but i doubt most will even bother reading the "help guide" threads for it. >_<. ah well, would be nice to see as resource/plugin in future perhaps :)

i asked about this exact same thing before, but had thread deleted lol. it sure would be nice to allow image attachments be added as "thumbnails" by default though... kinda sucks to see the partial ones, with all that information listed beside them. i know you can educate the users about it, but i doubt most will even bother reading the "help guide" threads for it. >_<. ah well, would be nice to see as resource/plugin in future perhaps :)

Was this ever resolved? I totally agree and am looking for a way to ensure all image uploads at least default to showing as thumbnails instead of as that little attachment box with that info. For most forums that just doesn't work and so far no members click the embed as thumbnail so essentially all the images are displayed as attachments with that micro thumbnail.

Top Bottom