Image Optimizer for XF 2.0

Image Optimizer for XF 2.0 [Paid] 2.1.8

No permission to buy ($29.00)
Error:
  • ErrorException: Job Truonglv\ImageOptimizer\Job\Optimizer: [E_WARNING] escapeshellarg() has been disabled for security reasons
  • src/addons/Truonglv/ImageOptimizer/Images/JPEG.php:16
What is the problem?

@truonglv - why did the numbers sequence change? Also, how do you know when its done, when the time spans become larger like in the image and are now listed as image proxy as apposed to attachment. Thanks.

@truonglv - why did the numbers sequence change? Also, how do you know when its done, when the time spans become larger like in the image and are now listed as image proxy as apposed to attachment. Thanks.

View attachment 189599
It is more technically for explain. With limited english i cannot give an exact explain.

For simplest: before run command optimize i put an flag and when command done it is substract between end with start time.

View attachment 189599

If you look at the tl logs (admin.php?tools/io-logs) in one window and then look at attachments (admin.php?attachments/)
you should be able to correlate the latest attachments size with the size new size in the tl-logs

If the latest in the tl-logs is same as most recent attachment it is current

I have xf_image_optimizer_log but not xf_image_optimizer
Hmm. Seem it is failed to migrate yet. In this case. You disable the add-on and run the following queries:

Code:
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `xf_image_optimizer_log`
RENAME TABLE `xf_image_optimizer_log` TO `tl_image_optimizer_log`
ALTER TABLE `tl_image_optimizer_log` DROP COLUMN `file_group`
ALTER TABLE `tl_image_optimizer_log` DROP COLUMN `content_date`
ALTER TABLE `tl_image_optimizer_log` DROP INDEX `content_group`
ALTER TABLE `tl_image_optimizer_log`  ADD COLUMN `processed_time` FLOAT NOT NULL DEFAULT \'0\'

Code:
MariaDB [dev_talkemount]> DROP TABLE IF EXISTS 'xf_image_optimizer_log'
    -> RENAME TABLE 'xf_image_optimizer_log' TO 'tl_image_optimizer_log'
    -> ALTER TABLE 'tl_image_optimizer_log' DROP COLUMN 'file_group'
    -> ALTER TABLE 'tl_image_optimizer_log' DROP COLUMN 'content_date'
    -> ALTER TABLE 'tl_image_optimizer_log' DROP INDEX 'content_group'
    -> ALTER TABLE 'tl_image_optimizer_log' ADD COLUMN 'processed_time' FLOAT NO                                      T NULL DEFAULT \'0\'
ERROR: Unknown command '\''.
ERROR: Unknown command '\''.

In ternimal just remove escape.
Code:
ALTER TABLE `tl_image_optimizer_log`  ADD COLUMN `processed_time` FLOAT NOT NULL DEFAULT '0'

Thanks, I just did all of that, but I still see xf_image_optimizer_log is still present. Does that mean I did something wrong?

Code:
ERROR 1064 (42000): You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that                         corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'REN                        AME TABLE `xf_image_optimizer_log` TO `tl_image_optimizer_log`
ALTER TABLE `t' at line 2
MariaDB [dev_talkemount]>

Top Bottom