Image Optimizer for XF 2.0

Image Optimizer for XF 2.0 [Paid] 2.1.8

No permission to buy ($29.00)
I've looked, but don't see any images in the .trash. This is outrageous.
No, because the .trash folder would only be used by cPanel and you deleted the files using file manager. This addon is simply removing the files.

From what I've observed:

Optimise on the fly so far isn't deleting the images, ie it's correctly optimising them, changing the file hash, putting the new file into the file system, and updating the DB with the correct details.

When running from a cron, this is when it's breaking the images, as the file hash details are changed in the DB, but the new file is never written to the disk, so the old file is removed, and the new one is also missing.

From what I've observed:

Optimise on the fly so far isn't deleting the images, ie it's correctly optimising them, changing the file hash, putting the new file into the file system, and updating the DB with the correct details.

When running from a cron, this is when it's breaking the images, as the file hash details are changed in the DB, but the new file is never written to the disk, so the old file is removed, and the new one is also missing.
Thanks for your assistance. From what I understand, not the news I wanted to hear, as even the first run without webp enabled is likely gone forever. Unless the host can dig up a backup old enough.

From what I've observed:

Can you check the record in table xf_attachment_data for deleted images? Does it have value in file_path?

Can you check the record in table xf_attachment_data for deleted images? Does it have value in file_path?
No, it's empty on one that has been deleted:

Code:
> select * from xf_attachment WHERE data_id = 59737;
+---------------+---------+--------------+------------+-------------+-----------+--------------+------------+
| attachment_id | data_id | content_type | content_id | attach_date | temp_hash | unassociated | view_count |
+---------------+---------+--------------+------------+-------------+-----------+--------------+------------+
|         60206 |   59737 | post         |     975631 |  1705014260 |           |            0 |         10 |

Code:
> select * from xf_attachment_data WHERE data_id = 59737;
+---------+---------+-------------+---------------+-----------+----------------------------------+-----------+-------+--------+-----------------+------------------+--------------+
| data_id | user_id | upload_date | filename      | file_size | file_hash                        | file_path | width | height | thumbnail_width | thumbnail_height | attach_count |
+---------+---------+-------------+---------------+-----------+----------------------------------+-----------+-------+--------+-----------------+------------------+--------------+
|   59737 |   14260 |  1705014260 | IMG_1876.jpeg |    454681 | 45ae108fad096ded901e2808be591b62 |           |  2048 |   1152 |             356 |              200 |            1 |
1 row in set (0.000 sec)

That is from the example when I first reported this here:
https://xenforo.com/community/threads/image-optimizer-for-xf-2-0-paid.140261/page-30#post-1663754

He’s active on his forum. But crazy no fix for this. I’ve already spent hours on replacing the images. Some are gone. @MattW migjt Need to hire you to run a script to erase the broken images.

Top Bottom