Add-on I'm looking for a good credit addon

UMILE

Hello everyone. I would like to know if there is an addon that gives a score for uploads and takes away credits for downloads

I purchased dragonbyte credits but do not give credits to users sending files in Resources. Is there an alternative to this addon?

The user who sends files into resources purchases a credit. Users who have credits can download resources. Users who do not cooperate do not have the possibility to download

you can try requesting dragonbytes to add that feature on their website.

if it's for xf2.0 i think dragonbytes are the only credits add-on as of now

As I stated in the user's support ticket on our website, the integration will be added in a future version. At the moment, I have other tasks I need to complete first, and I make no attempts to hide the fact that the integration is not currently working in the XF2 version.

Fillip

Hello everyone. I would like to know if there is an addon that gives a score for uploads and takes away credits for downloads

I purchased dragonbyte credits but do not give credits to users sending files in Resources. Is there an alternative to this addon?

The user who sends files into resources purchases a credit. Users who have credits can download resources. Users who do not cooperate do not have the possibility to download

perfect for me
CREDITS PREMIUM

it will not be long before they even create it for xf2,
at the moment I do not know others besides ******* and drangobyte

Last edited by a moderator:
Are there really these problems? Then I wait for Dragon and then take advantage of this post to apologize to their staff.

is a developer and has protected his work,
so I do not see the problem, moreover it's an old topic of 2014,
he also explained the reason for protecting his work, to protect the code.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you feel fine with a hackers collective providing addons with backdoors for your site then that's your prerogative.

Do your members email and passwords get leaked to the hackers collective through any backdoors? Do you have any way of knowing?
Antivirus is great for files on your computer. It says nothing about hacking.

hacker must enter a forum to do what? a real hacker does not enter the forums to destroy, those are called lamer,
hackers do not enter your user password forum,
know perfectly well that each of us uses different passwords and certainly does not use a password also used for current accounts.
Backdoor we are full in the sw of our PCs.;)

Top Bottom