I'm freeeeeeee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cupara

I am officially free of vBulletin. Just sold my last license last night, took down all mods I had on vb.org and now I have money in my pocket awaiting XenForo's official release.

*Pats self on back* Proud of myself for this decision. Best one I have made in years. LOL

I am officially free of vBulletin. Just sold my last license last night, took down all mods I had on vb.org and now I have money in my pocket awaiting XenForo's official release.

*Pats self on back* Proud of myself for this decision. Best one I have made in years. LOL
well done dude!

Congratulations! :)

Don't mind me asking this, what mods did you have on vB.org? :)

Selling the licenses ... I get that.

Not so sure about taking down mods at vB.org ...

I sold a vB3.8.5 license and vB4 publishing suite license. So no lemons there.

The mods I created was vBPortfolio, Alias, Pay to Register, PL9-Quote, PL9-News aka NMAPS, was working on a portal but decided to do it on XenForo, PL9-Download, I have 2 articles I did that I'm leaving there but I will do articles for XenForo on creating your first addon and the such.

Nice. I probably won't get rid of my licenses just yet, but maybe in the future i might. I would want to get my feet wet first here with xF. Then once established i can give mine up for good.

You and me both my friend.

For me not an option considering I don't want no one trying to redo and release which I know many do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom