I'm a dad!

That's a lovely name :)

Thanks :) It's the one name we both agreed on instantly. It got a bit haireir when we tried boy names, so luckily it turned out to be a girl :p

I keep trying to get my wife to agree with the second name of Laphroaig, but my wife won't hear of it. So I'll ask the doc to throw in some extra anesthesia, and run off to city hall while she's still out cold. I'll deal with the fallout later.

Congrats Brogan :)

He has one of the best birth dates as well! Not only does he share it with me, but also Hulk Hogan :)

And here's Luna. Say hello to my little friend :)

photo.webp

She was born the 20th, weighing 3080 grams and lying proud at 52 cm. Mommy and Luna are great, and daddy couldn't be more proud.

Daddy also found out that "auurgh" is a perfect way to indicate that you are about to exchange standing with lying on the floor of the Operatiom Room and that he is a crybaby.

Oh my goodness SchmitzIT, she is so beautiful. Children are so wonderful and put all the silly things we stress about in life in perspective. Look at Luna's pretty little nose! Don't you just want to take a bite right out of her. What a sweetheart. Congratulations!

And here's Luna. Say hello to my little friend :)

She was born the 20th, weighing 3080 grams and lying proud at 52 cm. Mommy and Luna are great, and daddy couldn't be more proud.

Daddy also found out that "auurgh" is a perfect way to indicate that you are about to exchange standing with lying on the floor of the Operatiom Room and that he is a crybaby.

Aww, Peter, she's beautiful.

So happy for you.

My turn within 4 weeks! Little Lily should be here very soon :)

Oh my goodness SchmitzIT, she is so beautiful. Children are so wonderful and put all the silly things we stress about in life in perspective. Look at Luna's pretty little nose! Don't you just want to take a bite right out of her. What a sweetheart. Congratulations!
^ this (y)

Congratulations Peter!
We'll allow you some time off from development. :D

Thanks, everyone! Luna definitly is like her dad: thirsty all the time! The milk factory Mommy has basically been turned into a nom-nom-nom machine for now, allowing daddy to go around and claim credit for the whole thing.

Aww, Peter, she's beautiful.

So happy for you.

My turn within 4 weeks! Little Lily should be here very soon :)

We expect pictures! Lily is an awesome name, too, by the way. And expect to get emotional. I'm usually not a very publically emotional person, but I started crying the moment one of the doctors or nurses (have to admit they all look the same when they wear masks) told me that "your baby is coming now"! And for some reason I just couldn't stop, lol.

Top Bottom