Add-on development and data migration tools [$40/h short-term, $25/h long-term]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm highly interested. We have a lot of development work ahead we need done here. A lot of ecommerce etc.

Alex, I'd love a PM with your list of work. Looking to get a couple big add-ons made for my site.

Alex, are you familiar with vBulletin? I have a data conversion project in mind (vB to XF).

Alex has been delaying me for over 2 weeks now :( i am looking for someone else to start on my project.
Just to clear a few things up, the person I quote in this post wanted to pay me "black money", something that I refused. I did not accept the project at the time so I couldn't possible delay their project.

Last edited:
Hi there, Don't worry about the delay ( and my english...;) ). I contacted him, cause i was in need for some special addons. The first addon was really good and so i asked him, to create another one. The second one was great! If it won't work out of the box you can be sure it will, the support is great!
Beside his programming skills, there's something else: Fairness!
Thanks Alex, perfect work!
Greetings, Peter:)

Hi there, Don't worry about the delay ( and my english...;) ). I contacted him, cause i was in need for some special addons. The first addon was really good and so i asked him, to create another one. The second one was great! If it won't work out of the box you can be sure it will, the support is great!
Beside his programming skills, there's something else: Fairness!
Thanks Alex, perfect work!
Greetings, Peter:)
Thank you also Peter for your nice words! :)

Alex, I've discontinued the project I asked you to help with. So you can use that free time for something else. Thanks again.

Alex, I've discontinued the project I asked you to help with. So you can use that free time for something else. Thanks again.
Hi Floris,

I've just finished reading your email sent to all XenFans members. It's a pity such a great service to the XenForo community has to get shut down.
Nethertheless, I understand and respect your choice to do that.

I wish you good health and luck Floris, and thanks again! :)

Alex,
I have a custom mod that was made for me for vBulletin - I was wondering if you were capable of moving it over to a xenForo mod. And if I could send it to you for you to look at before making any deals etc?

By that I mean I don't want to come to a deal with you for $500 and when you get it you realize it's like a 3hr job :)

If you could PC me some of your previous work with what you charged for each project (If you can remember) that would be awesome. :)

Edit--

Just saw that your unavailable for work in the first post :oops:

Are you still available for custom mods? If so, can you take a look at this request I made a while back and let me know if a) you can do that and b) approximately how much it would cost?

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/debate-module.16893/

I would be willing to share in the cost with you. I also have a debate community that could use a system like this. It could make it more affordable. It would depend how much he charges for the whole thing though ;)

Cool. I prefer it to be someone from this community, but it's hard finding someone here who will take it up. I've had a couple people look at it and decide either it's too big a job or they just don't know how to to do it. I'm not beyond going to Freelancer or something like that though. My only concern there however, is that they probably will not be familiar with XF and it won't be the cleanest code possible...which IMO, is important when XF is updated (assuming it ever will be and isn't shut down).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom