Resource icon

Ignore Threads & Nodes 1.1.1

No permission to download
Thank you, very nice!

A minor bug: The threads are still visible in the Recent Posts list.

This is great. Is there anyway to put an ignore icon on the actual forum viewing the threads?

If threads was ignore so will be hidden for user.. So display icon for ignore thread is unnessary :)

Well I guess what I'm saying is that the ignore drop down you have can you make this option also available from the forum. It's currently only allowed if you click on the actual thread.

Well I guess what I'm saying is that the ignore drop down you have can you make this option also available from the forum. It's currently only allowed if you click on the actual thread.
I'm planning add this soon :D

Nobita.Kun, what about to ignore categories/forums (subcategories/subforums) & Resource Manager's resource categories (subcategories) based on separate group permissions?
Does the add-on adds a lot of queries?

This is something I've been hoping someone would create.
Seems to be working well so far when I've tested it.

The only thing that is a bit off-putting is that on the forum list, if the latest thread on a forum is one you're ignoring it says "(Contains no messages)" against that thread.

Is there any way that could be changed to "(Ignoring latest thread)" or something?

Other than that, great work, many thanks!

This is something I've been hoping someone would create.
Seems to be working well so far when I've tested it.

The only thing that is a bit off-putting is that on the forum list, if the latest thread on a forum is one you're ignoring it says "(Contains no messages)" against that thread.

Is there any way that could be changed to "(Ignoring latest thread)" or something?

Other than that, great work, many thanks!
:) Because You ignore lastest thread in that forum so in last post will be display such as :D
Nobita.Kun, what about to ignore categories/forums (subcategories/subforums) & Resource Manager's resource categories (subcategories) based on separate group permissions?
Does the add-on adds a lot of queries?
Performance queries :)
This only ignore threads.... I remember in XFRM also have an Add-on allow ignore categories?? :D

A minor bug: The threads are still visible in the Recent Posts list.
I can confirm that it shows ignored threads on the Recent Posts list - (/find-new/posts?recent=1) and also on your "watched threads" list (/watched/threads) - (though why would you ignore a thread you were also watching?).

The reason it shows ignored thread in those cases is that it currently overrides the getUnreadThreadIds method used in findNewPosts (/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/FindNew.php).
That is only used on the 'new-posts' search type, not the 'recent-posts' search type.
To cover that case, the getThreads method will also need to be overridden.

I can confirm that it shows ignored threads on the Recent Posts list - (/find-new/posts?recent=1) and also on your "watched threads" list (/watched/threads) - (though why would you ignore a thread you were also watching?).

The reason it shows ignored thread in those cases is that it currently overrides the getUnreadThreadIds method used in findNewPosts (/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/FindNew.php).
That is only used on the 'new-posts' search type, not the 'recent-posts' search type.
To cover that case, the getThreads method will also need to be overridden.
Thank you for confirmed. I'll update soon ;)

I just had a member asking about how they can ignore certain forums in the Recent Activity menu. Is this something available in another add-on - or could it be added to this?

This makes a lot of sense. Many members want to see recent activity in only one or two forums.

Top Bottom