[TH] Ignore More [Deleted]

Can't even figure out how to sub to buy/access your add-ons. :rolleyes:
This addon (along with all the addons we used to have here) is no longer available for general purchase which is why it isn't available here. It is however part of our AC Resources package which is a full suite of addons. There is some information about this in a previous post:
Big and exciting changes are coming as we adjust our trajectory, just know that we’ll be with you every step of the way. Take a look at our announcement here for more information. If you have any questions, please contact us here so we can assist.

*People who have purchased this product in the past will continue to have access to updates as long as the product is maintained. The license it was purchased under will remain intact.

This addon (along with all the addons we used to have here) is no longer available for general purchase which is why it isn't available here. It is however part of our AC Resources package which is a full suite of addons. There is some information about this in a previous post:
I understand that. I went to the website. Don't see any way to buy a subscription.

It cannot be purchased directly on the website, but you can use the Contact Us button on the product page to get in touch to discuss your requirements and how to purchase a subscription.
Discuss my requirements? Do I just state that I'd like to buy a subscription to use an add-on that was pulled from XF's resource section?

Discuss my requirements? Do I just state that I'd like to buy a subscription to use an add-on that was pulled from XF's resource section?
Essentially, yes - if you submit a ticket with what you're after, our sales team will pick it up and we can look at getting you what you need :)

Do I just state that I'd like to buy a subscription to use an add-on that was pulled from XF's resource section?
Just as a heads-up: I recently tried to renew my license for "[TH] Monetize", which I purchased some years ago, because I needed some fixes from the newer versions. I couldn't renew the license because this is now part of their "AC Resources" subscription as well.

When I messaged them about that they tried to sell me their subscription for a couple hundred bucks a month (can't see the specific price any more because they only show me my legacy tickets but not those that I sent them using their fancy new chat system) when the only thing I needed was bugfixes from a license that I couldn't renew anymore.

So... don't get your hopes up.

Top Bottom