icewinddalerp.com

I really love your sheet, i'd love to see something implanted in xenforo for Vampire the masquerade as i am setting up a site for such games at https://www.bloodmoonrevolution.com id' love t see a plugin or addon where players can make a character sheet, view it in the profile able to have multie characters as they like, depending on venue... only the staff can edit the sheets once they sumit, there will be a space on the admin side.. called Character sheets, with edit, view, delete, etc etc and permissions along with that, would love to see that done would pay if it is possible we're suing the 20th edtion books.. for Vampire, werewolf, mortals.

Wow, I forgot about this thread. Recently I have been thinking about creating some form of a role play module, but it will not be based on any known rule sets as it may infringe on copyrights (before I created that add-on for my site, I wrote to and received permission from Hasbro).

Wow, I forgot about this thread. Recently I have been thinking about creating some form of a role play module, but it will not be based on any known rule sets as it may infringe on copyrights (before I created that add-on for my site, I wrote to and received permission from Hasbro).
Wow, I just looked over the screenshots since the link no longer works, looked amazing! Will you ever bring it back?

Top Bottom