Icewind Dale RP Prune Conversations [Deleted]

Lawrence

Lawrence submitted a new resource:

Icewind Dale RP Prune Conversations (version 1.0) - Deletes conversations based on your criteria

Icewind Dale RP Prune Conversations

This add-on will prune conversations based on your criteria. You do not need to actually prune conversations, it can be used to return the counts only based on your criteria, for your curiosity.

Upload the contents of the upload folder to: yourXenForo/

Admin -> Add-ons -> Install Addon.

Click the Install from Upload file button, and browse to the location you unzipped this Addon in.

Select the...

Read more about this resource...

If you have a large number of PC's (my board has 200,000 or so) you should up the batch size of how many it prunes per pass considerably, otherwise you will be waiting a very long time.

That is, unless lawrence increased the default batch size after I tested it for him ;)

Is this phrase normal?

Nope. :) I renamed the phrases for consistency before I packaged it, and that one slipped through as I had very few PC's to test on my forum, so I had no time to notice it while testing. I'll fix it today.

If you have a large number of PC's (my board has 200,000 or so) you should up the batch size of how many it prunes per pass considerably, otherwise you will be waiting a very long time.

That is, unless lawrence increased the default batch size after I tested it for him ;)

I doubled it. I also made it so that it displays the amount of PC's that will be pruned, so Admins can set the batch number according to the number. I need to fix the phrase above, so I can increase the default for the batch, but I'm not sure of a good number to use. The reason I kept it low-ish was because there are four tables where PC's will need to be deleted per cycle. And thanks for testing, I was surprised at how many PC's you had pruned :eek:

Lawrence updated Icewind Dale RP Prune Conversations with a new update entry:

Missing phrase fix

I renamed the phrases before packaging this add-on and one other slipped through. Thanks to Evina for pointing this out.

To upgrade download 1.02, extract and import the XML.

Optional: I also increased the default batch size to 250, for this to take affect you need to upload the ControllerAdmin/Tools.php file to that same directory on your server, replacing the Tools.php file. This isn't really needed as you can set the batch...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I got this:
Server Error

Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry '0-1_day_ago' for key 'language_id_title'
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model/Phrase.php at line 933
  4. XenForo_Model_Phrase->insertPhraseMapForLanguages() in XenForo/CacheRebuilder/Phrase.php at line 38
  5. XenForo_CacheRebuilder_Phrase->rebuild() in XenForo/ControllerHelper/CacheRebuild.php at line 26
  6. XenForo_ControllerHelper_CacheRebuild->rebuildCache() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Tools.php at line 78
  7. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Tools->actionCacheRebuild() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  8. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  9. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/phcorner/public_html/admin.php at line 13

I got this:
Server Error

Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry '0-1_day_ago' for key 'language_id_title'
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model/Phrase.php at line 933
  4. XenForo_Model_Phrase->insertPhraseMapForLanguages() in XenForo/CacheRebuilder/Phrase.php at line 38
  5. XenForo_CacheRebuilder_Phrase->rebuild() in XenForo/ControllerHelper/CacheRebuild.php at line 26
  6. XenForo_ControllerHelper_CacheRebuild->rebuildCache() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Tools.php at line 78
  7. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Tools->actionCacheRebuild() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  8. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  9. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/phcorner/public_html/admin.php at line 13

I've un-installed, re-installed the Prune Conversations add-on a few times today, and even did upgrades and I can not reproduce this error. The add-on does not use the phrase "1_day_ago", and also all the phrases used begin with the iwdrp_ prefix as to not interfere with any other add-ons or XenForo. I even ran XenForo's Rebuild Caches with the Prune Conversations installed, uninstalled, and disabled.

and: forum.com/admin.php?iwdrp-prune-conversations/
Is blank.

I'm not sure what you mean, no data is passed via a link. Data is sent by form, and loaded into the templates through the responseView.

I've un-installed, re-installed the Prune Conversations add-on a few times today, and even did upgrades and I can not reproduce this error. The add-on does not use the phrase "1_day_ago", and also all the phrases used begin with the iwdrp_ prefix as to not interfere with any other add-ons or XenForo. I even ran XenForo's Rebuild Caches with the Prune Conversations installed, uninstalled, and disabled.

I'm using Waindigo No Downtime Addon.
That error appear when I upgrade.
:rolleyes:

I'm not sure what you mean, no data is passed via a link. Data is sent by form, and loaded into the templates through the responseView.
I mean, the frame for this addon appears blank, only white.
But the sidebar and the header is OK.

I have 1.03 bundled and ready for release, but I'm waiting to be sure there are no issues with this add-on.

Can you provide a screen shot of the part that appears blank?

Reactions: rdn
I have 1.03 bundled and ready for release, but I'm waiting to be sure there are no issues with this add-on.

Can you provide a screen shot of the part that appears blank?
Sorry but I already removed the addon for now.
The error appear's when I re-update the addon using the same xml.
And after it, Tolls> Prune is now empty.

Top Bottom