Icewind Clone Node [Deleted]

oh, the "nat" and "tab" made me jump to that conclusion, I'm really sorry :oops:

Here's the stack trace:-
The following error occurred:
Mysqli statement execute error : Field 'nat_tab_text' doesn't have a default value
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 317
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1624
  5. XenForo_DataWriter->_insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1613
  6. XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1405
  7. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in NodesAsTabs/Model/Options.php at line 566
  8. NodesAsTabs_Model_Options->saveOptions() in NodesAsTabs/API.php at line 72
  9. NodesAsTabs_API::actionSave() in NodesAsTabs/ControllerAdmin/Page.php at line 11
  10. NodesAsTabs_ControllerAdmin_Page->actionSave() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  11. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  12. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/vhosts/xxxxx.net/httpdocs/admin.php at line 13

If it helps, I very recently upgraded from a much older version of nodes as tabs.

Last edited:
Hmm....

That might have been a column from an older version of my addon, but the current version does not have it.

No matter how it happened, apparently the schema of your nat_options table (used by my addon) is out of sync with the current version. A simple fix would be to uninstall and reinstall NodesAsTabs and then recreate your node tabs. A reinstallation will ensure the schema is correct which should fix that error.

I can edit the table directly, would that be possible?
I've not got many tabs but they're a little complex - I'll do that if I have to tho

I can edit the table directly, would that be possible?
I've not got many tabs but they're a little complex - I'll do that if I have to tho

The columns should match those defined in this file:

library/NodesAsTabs/Install.php

Hi..love the addon.

Just a note, there appears to be a conflict between Clone Node and Drag and Drop Nodes in the ACP addon. When Drag and Drop Nodes in the ACP is enabled, the Clone Node column does not appear. Not a big deal, but thought I would report it.
Thanks
Leslie

Hi..love the addon.

Just a note, there appears to be a conflict between Clone Node and Drag and Drop Nodes in the ACP addon. When Drag and Drop Nodes in the ACP is enabled, the Clone Node column does not appear. Not a big deal, but thought I would report it.
Thanks
Leslie

Hi, and thanks.
The Drag & Drop add-on uses it's own custom node-list template, and that is why the Clone Node column disappears (the admin template mod fails). I've made a change to the admin template mod that should fix this. I'll upload it shortly.

Lawrence updated Icewind Clone Node with a new update entry:

Adds an Admin TM for the Drag and Drop Node add-on

If you have the Drag & Drop Nodes in the ACP add-on installed, this small update will add a new Admin Template Mod to add the Clone link to the drag & drop node list item template.

If you do not use the Drag & Drop add-on, this update is not required.

If you have Clone Node already installed and you use the Drag & Drop add-on, you do not need to upload any files to your server, just import the XML.

This update was not test with the Drag & Drop add-on, please let me know that it works, thanks.

Read the rest of this update entry...

I got following error message when cloning one of my nodes
library/Waindigo/CustomFields/Listener/TemplateHook.php, line 57:
56: 'explain' => 'The text (or HTML) you insert here must be valid within a <p> tag.'
57: ), array(
58: 'rows' => '2',

maybe you can take a short look and tell me how to fix it.
The node gets cloned - this error message Shows up when pressing clone (next to permissions).

Erich

I got following error message when cloning one of my nodes

maybe you can take a short look and tell me how to fix it.
The node gets cloned - this error message Shows up when pressing clone (next to permissions).

Erich

What does the Custom Fields by @Waindigo do? Does it add custom fields for users only, or for nodes as well? If it is for users only I don't know why the add-on would generate an error when cloning a node. If it adds custom fields for nodes as well, then I could have a look into it.

The node still gets cloned, correct? It just throws the error afterwards?

yes with the plugin "Custom Fields" you
adds the ability to create Custom Thread Fields in threads

the error (Template Errors: iwd_cn_forum_clone) Shows in ACP at the Top when pressing the clone Button
xenforo_Clone Nodes.webp

After pressing clone in the "clone form" no error message follows.
On the 1st view everything Looks good cloned - but I have to look closer.

Erich

Hello,

here also - when i click to clone a element, it comes up a blank Template with:
View attachment 98687
and when i mouse over, over the link under every clone button i see by all elements the same link:

xenforo 1.4.4 and clone nodes 1.0.3 without drag and drop installed.

Regards

Sorry, I didn't receive any alerts that this thread was replied to. I just re-installed my Clone Node add-on and it works as intended. It would seem another add-on is interfering with the Admin Template Mod. The template mod used to insert the Clone link uses the $node already exposed to the template, so the link should be built corrrectly.

Hi,

can i see this over the TMS? I will take a look to check this point. Thanks for your response. :)

@eriche
Pleas can you also take a look - so, if we have the same add-on installed that kill this function...

i also just noticed it does not clone the children of the category i am cloning or forums :( - ad support to such a feature? would save me loads of time re-creating my gaming boards with like 50+ children...

Better not - this Add-on does what its name says. Not more and not less.

50+X forums? OMG ...

Hallo ich bekomme immer eine Fehlermeldung, wenn ich eine Kategorie oder Forum Clonen möchte

Bitte um Hilfe

Attachments

• Unbenannt.webp
    Unbenannt.webp
    32.2 KB · Views: 5
Top Bottom