IB SOLD

HAHA I am experiencing schadenfreude.

Buying Jelsoft for $20 million takes Mastercard.
But realizing you have no clue how to manage a Software Development team? That's Priceless.
HAHA I am experiencing rolling on the floor laughing my ass off.

jpicstrdjjsRjN2RlEzg.gif

I doubt there will ever be an IPO or anything following that with xenforo , I could be wrong but after all the shenanigans with IB I think that the people who represent the company now will maintain the position and doing so will not have to worry about who controls 51% or better of the company and it's assets, It would only make sense in my own opinion as the bigger your circle is the more chances for the bubble to burst.

HAHA I am experiencing rolling on the floor laughing my ass off.

jpicstrdjjsRjN2RlEzg.gif
big fan of the rofl-copter

Shelley, what he meant by stock is like share-holder kind of stock. Stock in a company can be bought or sold. Only with founder/owner approval.

Shelley, what he meant by stock is like share-holder kind of stock. Stock in a company can be bought or sold. Only with founder/owner approval.
I think you'll find that Shelley was demonstrating the use of humour.

Any be governed by shareholders?
I certainly hope not!
We see what happens when you let shareholders become more important than customers.
I do not believe it is a bad thing an sich. It really depends on the ethics of the management. I'm sure you are aware of the many examples of successful companies which deliver great products and at the same time manage to keep their shareholders happy.

Top Bottom