I wasn’t worried about the Corona Virus...

eL_

... I wasn’t worried about the Corona Virus until I saw Rambo wearing gloves...

I wasn’t worried about the Corona Virus until I saw Rambo wearing gloves.webp

There is some good and some bad news about Corona virus.
The good one: I've sold all my spare toilet paper for a good price and became a millionaire because of it.
The bad one: I don't have any paper left in my home only some sandpaper from the garage.
Come VN you can take your papers and bring to your home then sell. You should be billionaire soon
FY7e6U1.png

I was bought 1000 pieces (total price 3800(masks)+78(carriage from factory) RMB) medical masks in Feb 20th for workers of my studio. medical Standard No.: YY/T 0969-2013
( I'm chinese and living in china).
Anyone needs?
I won't to earn money just stored too much than I need from the start of coronavirus pannic.
Haace692d1fba4a6dbbf9389d978ba6c0e.jpg

Last edited:

Posted: Dec. 11, 2019.

COVID-19 started to spread in November/December of 2019.

I blame coronavirus on the XF 2.2 delay.

1584197514584.webp

I wasn't worried about coronavirus until not seeing at least a HYS thread 3.5 months into 2020. :cautious:

That's the point of having the glove.

You remove it after touching all that nonsense.
If the gloves are contaminated then everything he is currently touching with the gloves - i.e. his groceries - are also contaminated.

When he gets home and removes his gloves and puts his groceries away then his hands are contaminated.

If he keeps his gloves on and puts the groceries away then the next time he touches one of them with an ungloved hand, his hand will be contaminated.

Unless you're going to go through a full decon procedure every time you leave/enter your house, wearing gloves does nothing.

But wait, you said you don't catch it through your hands...

So the glove argument is avoidable.

I just wanted clarification that it isn't carried on your hands.

I went to Tesco earlier and stocked up in case I need to self isolate.

Got 4 cans of beans and 6 bags of microwave rice before I realised I'm a terrible prepper and will probably be one of the first to go if it all goes tits up.

So picked up 48 hours wroth of crisps and beer instead.

At least I have a healthy stash of butt wipes handy. I'll be clean as a whistle as I starve to death during the apocalypse.

Top Bottom