I wasn’t worried about the Corona Virus...

Way ahead of you.

20200314_163604.webp

My son works at a big box store. He’s been saying it’s crazy how people are acting. Taking a package of tp right out of the hands of another person in some cases. I wonder what the likelihood is of all these people transmitting either the flu or CV to each other. Just seems kind of crazy. On a side note though, there’s a lot less traffic in the surrounding towns.

I'll need to upgrade a small xenForo install to make it compatible with PHP 7.2 it's running 1.5.12 I think and is running on PHP 5.6.
So I renewed my xf license and somehow landed here having a blast at your comments and wanted to add my own to it.

What is it with stocking toilet paper that will help you survive a zombie apocalypse?

I mean if you run out of tp you can still go clean your ass in the shower whenever you got **** stuck to your butt. If you don't have running water anymore your stock of tp won't help you either. I genuinely would like to understand the rational behind it.

While I'm here I also wanted to understand if xf2 supports markdown.
  • First point
  • Second point

# Title one
## Title two

Pleased to see shoppers taking sensible precautions when stocking up this week

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Pleased to see shoppers taking sensible precautions when stocking up this week

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Is it possible to shoot the viruses one by one?
Stores across the United States hardly can keep hand sanitizer and toilet paper on their shelves, and sales of guns, ammunition and tactical wear also have surged during the coronavirus pandemic, according to media reports.

Top Bottom