I want to private message someone here - not sure how

Gill

Normally I would click on someone's name and send the message. I'm doing that now and hitting private conversations but then getting an error message. So how do I private message someone some information?

Okay, I can click your avatar and do that. But I can't get Ben!!! Come on Ben ... give me access to starting a conversation with you which I can then share with Forsaken and others who are interested! This is such an interesting way of learning the software as my eyes swirl ... round and round!!!

Okay, I can click your avatar and do that. But I can't get Ben!!! Come on Ben ... give me access to starting a conversation with you which I can then share with Forsaken and others who are interested! This is such an interesting way of learning the software as my eyes swirl ... round and round!!!
I think the person may be blocking PC's from members.

Yes Brandon. I think that's what's happening. I get a XenForo community error and don't have permission to view the page or whatever. Okay, I'm learning this software!!

Enigma, thanks!!!

This is a brilliant test for your average forum user. I don't know how to invite you. :eek: I'm about to sign off for the night ... will try to work out the settings tomorrow.

Top Bottom