I want to buy xenforo but pluginseller refuses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenny Deinert

Hello xenforo!! I want to receive xenforo 2times from you but functionality given in 2 plugins is need but seller refuses to reply. I sended those PM by Friday and no reply

Hello ragtek!
Iwant buy Invite & Referrer System 2.1.2 and Downloadtracker plugin. How Ican buy?

what must I do now? Doe sthese plugins exist from xenforo directly? Without them I cant buy xenforo :(((

Don't you have to be a licensed XF user before you can access to the resources to buy and download? I thought that's how it works anyway.

I believe you can view the resources as an unlicensed member or guest, just not download them.

As for buying, this is not handled by XF, so anyone with the money can choose to buy an addon from it's respective author.

Still no reply and this is total disappointment. Why is this Person allowed to sell functionality for this forum software if there is no delivery and no reply from this Person? As well others will not program such plugins because they think the plugin is already programmed and sold here. This is not serious business! You will excuse me now if Isay that I am so happy I havent buy this software as precaution and now I see I was correct! I must use one other company now to buy, I am so sorry (n)

If you need that much hand-holding, perhaps an enterprise level supported software like Jive would work better for you. It's really not that uncommon for addon developers with software like XF, vB, & IPB to take a few days to get to a support request.

Peter: It has been almost week and I see posting from him here all the time! Just today
Thread by: ragtek, Today at 2:29 PM

So posting he can but not answer PN and do the obligation as official pluginseller? He must admit he is not doing his work here so someone else knows that he can make like the plugins Ineed !

I'm just saying, it's not unusual for something like that from addon developers in these forum softwares, it's not unique to ragtek or Xenforo. In fact, one could put up a good argument that the development community at XF is more vibrant than any of the others, some of the best ones having moved totally from doing vBulletin addons to doing XF addons. I understand that not all business ventures could operate with that level of support, that's why I suggested looking at services like Jive where the support is on a much more professional level.

ragtek is not an "official" plugin seller. He's not affiliated with Xenforo. He's just some guy who makes add-ons.

I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation, but no one else here is going to be able to help you.

Peter: He posts here every day and he is ignoring my PN for buy. This is not like you say in your standpoint. I went to buy and the system said I must PN this Person and I did. The Plugin is ready developed or it would not be on this site for buy. All this Person needs to do is to sell the Plugins and accept my money but instead he is posting here but no reply when people want to buy?? If a Person is sick or absent it is pitty but this Person is here every day!
Then the other thing I say: If he is not selling or is evilminded to others to sell then he must retract his listing so one other Developer can make the functionality for free or for buy. There is no excuse for this, Iam so sorry !!

Peter: He posts here every day and he is ignoring my PN for buy. This is not like you say in your standpoint. I went to buy and the system said I must PN this Person and I did. The Plugin is ready developed or it would not be on this site for buy. All this Person needs to do is to sell the Plugins and accept my money but instead he is posting here but no reply when people want to buy?? If a Person is sick or absent it is pitty but this Person is here every day!
Then the other thing I say: If he is not selling or is evilminded to others to sell then he must retract his listing so one other Developer can make the functionality for free or for buy. There is no excuse for this, Iam so sorry !!

He musn't do anything. He can choose not to answer you or sell you anthing. You are not his customer, he can refuse to answer for new clients. Ragtek is just a coder sharing or selling stuff here freely not affiliated with xenforo in any way. If you don't buy something because you are not pleased with some third party developer you are in a terrible delusion.

Yorick: You are not right. It is the offizial Xenforo Pluginmanager that I used to buy. He cant list and block this functionality for other Developers and then not deliver or answer even. Then Xenforo must ban him from this Manager because now you see that I suffer from this circumstance and there is no reason for that! Ijust want to do my work! If I dont reply to my client then I have no client. And now Xenforo will not have a client for same reasons. But I fell no matter Isay I am the bad person here because you all support this Person in this evelmindedness and unprofessionalismus. I had a coworker for me one day who was also like that and he flew out! My clients cant suffer for unprofessional Persons. If you do not understand this agrumentation then we are from differntt worlds. I will buy at one other company now and I wish everyone a lot of luck.

You are not right. Just because XenForo provides the resource manager, doesn't make them responsible. If I buy something from eBay and it's broken, it's not eBay's fault.

Also, you keep using words like evil and unprofessional. ragtek is neither.

So, if you're going to be like that: You are not right.

I didn't see this thread because the thread creator is on my ignore list (i just checked it now because somebody mentioned it to me..)
There's a personal reason why i didn't respond to your conversation and put you on my ignore list...

But you'll have the add-on soon, because all my addons will be released "soon" as free open source add-ons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom