I want to buy the license XenForo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jove

Администраторы Привет Я с Росси хотите купить от вас лицензию на форуме, у вас скидки для коэффициентов и WebMoney?:)

Я прошу сильно не пинать на вас гость, и я не знаю, где, чтобы создать тему, помогите мне, пожалуйста:(

Администраторы Привет Я с Росси хотите купить от вас лицензию на форуме, у вас скидки для коэффициентов и WebMoney?:)

translated it said:
Здравствуйте.
Есть скидки, предлагаемые только для оптовых закупок .

Для оплаты с чем-то не предложил официально необходимо использовать контактную форму, чтобы задать администрации непосредственно для альтернативных методов оплаты .

https://xenforo.com/contact/

Hello.
There are discounts offered for bulk purchases only.

To pay with something not offered officially you must use the contact form to ask administration directly for alternative payment methods.

https://xenforo.com/contact/

Я прошу сильно не пинать на вас гость, и я не знаю, где, чтобы создать тему, помогите мне, пожалуйста:(
translated it said:
Вы не сможете получить помощь здесь , пока вы не являетесь обладателем лицензии XenForo

You will not be able to get help at this site until you purchase a xenforo license.

Здесь у нас есть форум без лицензии <snip>
Я не понимаю, что лицензия дает?
Если это возможно, чтобы положить пиратством форум или я не прав?

Last edited by a moderator:
Quite simply, if you wish to use XenForo, you should purchase a license. Unless you do this, your XenForo installation isn't legal, and you will be unable to receive support, download resources from our Resource Manager or download updates.

Please do not post links to such sites as the one you just posted a link to.

As you have already been told, we can only reply to messages in English. If you are unable to comply with this, you will be unable to take part in this community.

*squints*
*makes sure eyes are working*

Did someone just come to XF saying they're using a pirated copy of XF and wish to know what the benefits are of actually doing what you're meant to do and purchasing a legal copy of it...

mind = blown

I had to chuckle at this post. I could not understand the posts here because they were in russian I think, but if they posted that, then it is indeed mind blowing.

I had to chuckle at this post. I could not understand the posts here because they were in russian I think, but if they posted that, then it is indeed mind blowing.
Google translate buddy. It is the real MVP:

19684a5eb4.png

"radioactive dating member" LOL
(credits to @batpool52! for find)

Edit: what he said was:
Here we have a forum without licenses <snip>
I do not understand what the license gives?
If it is possible to put piracy forum or am I wrong?

Администраторы у вас не общительная я пишу в приват молчат, и пиратство в объеме smysat версий купить лицензию?: осторожно:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom