1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I want to buy the license XenForo

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by Jove, Dec 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jove

Jove New Member

Администраторы Привет Я с Росси хотите купить от вас лицензию на форуме, у вас скидки для коэффициентов и WebMoney?:)
  2. Jove

Jove New Member

Я прошу сильно не пинать на вас гость, и я не знаю, где, чтобы создать тему, помогите мне, пожалуйста:(
  3. Mouth

Mouth Well-Known Member

4. Jove

Jove New Member

Для него этот пост?
  5. EQnoble

EQnoble Well-Known Member

There are discounts offered for bulk purchases only.

To pay with something not offered officially you must use the contact form to ask administration directly for alternative payment methods.

You will not be able to get help at this site until you purchase a xenforo license.
  6. wang

wang Well-Known Member

Posting in english would help too.
  7. Jove

Jove New Member

Здесь у нас есть форум без лицензии <snip>
    Я не понимаю, что лицензия дает?
    Если это возможно, чтобы положить пиратством форум или я не прав?
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2015
  8. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

Quite simply, if you wish to use XenForo, you should purchase a license. Unless you do this, your XenForo installation isn't legal, and you will be unable to receive support, download resources from our Resource Manager or download updates.

Please do not post links to such sites as the one you just posted a link to.

As you have already been told, we can only reply to messages in English. If you are unable to comply with this, you will be unable to take part in this community.
    wang likes this.
  9. Robust

Robust Well-Known Member

*makes sure eyes are working*

Did someone just come to XF saying they're using a pirated copy of XF and wish to know what the benefits are of actually doing what you're meant to do and purchasing a legal copy of it...

mind = blown
    ScarletCox, abdfahim and wang like this.
  10. wang

wang Well-Known Member

I had to chuckle at this post. I could not understand the posts here because they were in russian I think, but if they posted that, then it is indeed mind blowing.
  11. Robust

Robust Well-Known Member

Google translate buddy. It is the real MVP:

"radioactive dating member" LOL
    (credits to @batpool52! for find)

Edit: what he said was:
  12. Jove

Jove New Member

Администраторы у вас не общительная я пишу в приват молчат, и пиратство в объеме smysat версий купить лицензию?: осторожно:
  13. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

As stated, if you want to post here it must be in English.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.