I wanna change my domain name again

Or if you like to stay away from the webmaster tools you could just include your sitemap location in your robots.txt file
Yes, but that way you wouldn't know if you are having any errors in sitemap ? Webmaster is also good for other purposes. For example it tells you how many url are submitted or get indexed, tells you if there is/are any errors, top search queries etc etc.

Anyways, I'm using both ways.

Once a year on average.
Hm... when you're changing these domain names, what happens to your current content/users, do they follow you? If so, I'm not sure this is a good idea (SEO wise).

Is it purely because you dislike the domain?

Hm... when you're changing these domain names, what happens to your current content/users, do they follow you? If so, I'm not sure this is a good idea (SEO wise).

Is it purely because you dislike the domain?
For the same reason I don't get tattoos, I change my mind alot. My members are used to it. I even make vote threads every now and then. The one name most disliked the most was BlackGamer.net that was funny :LOL:

I would never apply adsense or other advertising to a new site.... I wait for it to be well established and even then only for guests. Adsense revenue is pretty pointless on any new site anyway so my advice is to build the traffic to at least half a million page views a month before considering ads.
But how do you build the traffic to at least half a million page views a month other than spending heavy money to advertise?

quality content?

.5 mill was just a figure from thin air to be honest. Basically.... don't harm the growth of your site by introducing ads to early. It's always best to include the members in a discussion about introducing advertising, and why that is needed. You'll find most understand and will thank you for including them in the discussion. You may find that many want to pay X per year to opt out of advertising - you may find other suggestions too.

Good luck :)

Top Bottom