I need your input.

Carlos

I've been working with Eriksrocks for quite some time... And I've been impressed with his support!

I've told him that I enjoyed his 3D works... He has come up with some prototypes for the new community banner for my site....But I'm not too sure which one would fit the site's theme. I wanted something that jumps at you.

My philosophy for my company it would be a trusting company - a high quality company, at that. In fact, the designation of "CarlosX360 Co. Ltd." was modeled after high quality companies such as Capcom Co., Ltd., Konami Co., Ltd., and other global gaming companies.

Anyhow, here ya go. In that link is a bunch of links to images that Eriksrocks have mocked up so far. Tell me which one is the best, and if there's any suggestions you'd like to make....make them.

Orange [and yellow] and Blue has been modeled after - Capcom. My favorite gaming company.

Yes, I know its a lil bland because there isn't much images....but that will change when I have the money.

He's done great work. But I think they will look very bad when they are quite small, on a business card, letterhead, watermark, etc.

That's the problem with 3D, amazing when huge and as a big logo, but beyond that you need a 2D-relation version of it.

Did you register your company as a corporation, limited, company yet?

http://www.carlosx360.me/images/carlosx360Blue.png

looks nice, on the gradient background.

He's done great work. But I think they will look very bad when they are quite small, on a business card, letterhead, watermark, etc.
I already have a standard logo, the 3D stuff is only for website design.
That's the problem with 3D, amazing when huge and as a big logo, but beyond that you need a 2D-relation version of it.
Already do. The oldest version is at www.carlosx.net
Did you register your company as a corporation, limited, company yet?
I have a business license that uses the company's name, but incorporating it is in the list of things to do this month. To start off, its going to be a incorporated company, nothing else. Not trying to be a corporate monster yet - that's the whole point behind the "Co., Ltd." designation.

I thought of incorporating before I got my license, but I was in a hurry spending the money on business license for E3.
I agree. :) Although I thought it was a little too soft.

Very awesome stuff. I wish you the best of luck with everything. And eric has done a great thing with the logo.

Top Bottom