I need help getting email delievered

=MGN=RedEagle

All my emails go to spam. I need someone to help me fix this issue. I'd love a price quoted me. Site = p1gaming.net/forum

Please reply in this forum and don't DM me. I would LOVE the communities help in vetting options :D

Last edited:
I can take a look to your email problems. Please email me privately to share some more details and send you a quote.

Try signing up for the forum, you see will see the problem. I'd love an upfront public quote for the problem being solved. I dont mind using a third party system is the cost can be described to me clearly.

Ask your host to enable RDNS on your domain. If they are willing to do it then it may prevent this. Or is at least one of the measures websites use to prevent it. Or maybe @JulianD could set up RDNS for you which is one of the counter measures against emails going to spam. It's not guaranteed but it's one of the ways you can at least attempt to prevent it.

That's right, there are several configurations on your email server that are missing and probably could help. My best suggestion is to use a third party email server such as AWS / Mailgun / Sendgrid. Your cpanel IP address is probably shared and they probably don't enforce very well spam reports.

If that's not an option (using a third party service to send email) then there's a few configurations to your DNS that could be done:

1. SPF
2. DKIM
3. rDNS (if you have a dedicated IP)
4. IP Address warmup on several email providers such as Outlook and Gmail. (again, if you have a dedicated IP).
5. Check your IP Address in multiple blacklists

My usual rate is $50/hour and the whole testing and implementing of these measures could take between 2 to 4 hours.

Let me know if this is something that you may be interested in. I'd be very happy to help !

Would something like Sendy.co help me or is that only for newsletters? I want to:

a) Get the email I send from my own server delivered
if not
b) Use a service outside my server to ensure my mail gets delivered (max $20 a month)

I have 26,000 users and need to send AT LEAST 4 emails to each of them each month.

Stats on open rates and such would be a definite perk.

Would something like Sendy.co help me or is that only for newsletters? I want to:

a) Get the email I send from my own server delivered
if not
b) Use a service outside my server to ensure my mail gets delivered (max $20 a month)

I have 26,000 users and need to send AT LEAST 4 emails to each of them each month.

Stats on open rates and such would be a definite perk.
AWS is one of the cheapest to send email. The price per thousand emails is $0.10 so around 250.000 monthly emails with your budget. Sendy works great with AWS too.

AWS is one of the cheapest to send email. The price per thousand emails is $0.10 so around 250.000 monthly emails with your budget. Sendy works great with AWS too.
How much would you charge to route my Xenforo emails via SES and setup Sendy.co for me?

How much would you charge to route my Xenforo emails via SES and setup Sendy.co for me?

I would do it for $150 dollars. Please keep in mind that Sendy only works with Apache so no Nginx for now since it's not supported. If you use Nginx but have root access to the server, I can setup Sendy in Apache and proxy it through Nginx for an additional $25 dollars.

Have you been able to resolve your email issues?

You need to assure that your forum generated emails have the following correct:
  • SPF
  • DKIM
  • PTR
  • DMARC
In addition to these, your Return-Path header needs to be accurate and come from an actual email address. On some hosting platforms, the Return-Path can get mangled and cause you issues.

Also you did not mention if you are on shared or dedicated hosting? If on shared hosting, your server's IP reputation is also shared. A low IP reputation can cause delivery issues.

You can check your IP reputation at https://www.senderscore.org/

If you have issues at Gmail, Yahoo and Hotmail. They all offer various postmaster services to help you get feedback about your email. I've dealt with cases where a legitimate forum user was marking new post notices as spam instead of opting out.

If you have a high volume of forum emails, you may need a dedicated email channel for those emails. You can do this by either using your server, a third party service or setting up a cheap VPS to relay the email.

Lastly, if you have domain/IP reputation issues, fixing it can take time. I usually see improvements in 5-15 days post email optimization but have had cases take 8 weeks to resolve.

Top Bottom