Other I need a server configuration guru who's expert at VM-based servers

I'm running XF2.1 on a fully stuffed Dell R730 server. It has 24 cores and 512 gigs of ram. It's running dual webservers, a load balancer and a database server as VMs, configured via ProxMox. My Admin is very competent, but has been unable to successfully tune this server to handle a significant load. It bogs down at just over 300 users. (My previous server, a Dell R610 with much less capability, only bogged down at over 600 users.)

I need someone who is a flat-out VM server guru, to work with my Admin to get this thing properly tuned. (The installation is a port of vB 4.1)

This will be a paid contract. Please contact me with your hourly rate and the amount of time you believe this might require.

Note that I own the server and the software, and it's located in Dallas. I am prepared to let this contract immediately upon coming to terms with the right person. A written contract will be required.

Thanks!!

I'm running XF2.1 on a fully stuffed Dell R730 server. It has 24 cores and 512 gigs of ram. It's running dual webservers, a load balancer and a database server as VMs, configured via ProxMox. My Admin is very competent, but has been unable to successfully tune this server to handle a significant load. It bogs down at just over 300 users. (My previous server, a Dell R610 with much less capability, only bogged down at over 600 users.)

I need someone who is a flat-out VM server guru, to work with my Admin to get this thing properly tuned. (The installation is a port of vB 4.1)

This will be a paid contract. Please contact me with your hourly rate and the amount of time you believe this might require.

Note that I own the server and the software, and it's located in Dallas. I am prepared to let this contract immediately upon coming to terms with the right person. A written contract will be required.

Thanks!!
Our expertise allow us to complete this job with utmost perfection. We have experience of managing a xenforo forum with more than 2500 queries/sec. I have started a private conversation and looking forward to hear from you.

Top Bottom