I Miss Brogan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because of everything he gave to this community that it lacks now. Stop being cocky and ingrateful. Cuz you made one add on doesnt give you the right to be inconsiderate to others especially brogan.

I know for sure this place was way better when he was a mod here.

While I do admit that Brogan originally did start out as a valuable member of this community and was extremely helpful.

He turned out trollish in the end in spreading a lot of rumors and speculation, including under minding the community, staff, and the company at large.

Because of everything he gave to this community that it lacks now. Stop being cocky and ingrateful. Cuz you made one add on doesnt give you the right to be inconsiderate to others especially brogan.

I don't think he was being cocky and ingrateful, he was just simply asking for a reason why.

Dude answered almost every support question thread no matter what forum it was posted in.

Been waiting for a moderator to make an appearance here:

Member Card Privacy in Styling and Customization Questions
http://xenforo.com/community/threads/member-card-privacy.40063/

or here:

Member Card to Reflect Privacy Setting in Suggestions: Small Tweaks and Features.
http://xenforo.com/community/threads/member-card-to-reflect-privacy-setting.40139/

Brogan would've been posted in one of those threads, if not with an answer to my question, at least some kind of information.

I don't think he was being cocky and ingrateful, he was just simply asking for a reason why.
The point being made was that those of us who have been here from the beginning can see the changes, those who joined late to the party cannot see that, also, many of those sing the praises of KAM even now regardless of what has happened over the last few months.

A while ago this forum was vibrant with daily interaction with KAM, now it is very different. They took our money and faith and ......

1168834-calm_down_bro_super.jpg

I'm leaning towards even if we hear good things from the lawsuit XF won't return to the glory days.

Beginning to sound like negative nancy but.... sadly currently moderators holding what's left together to an extent.

Least Kier gave us the best update of all, one IP to ban for spam purposes, it's included in 1.2.

I'm leaning towards even if we hear good things from the lawsuit XF won't return to the glory days.

Beginning to sound like negative nancy but.... sadly currently moderators holding what's left together to an extent.

Least Kier gave us the best update of all, one IP to ban for spam purposes, it's included in 1.2.
Spam bots killing em man. smh Xenforo is pretty much under a massive, wide-scale attack.

Makes me wonder what Brogan would do in this situation.

Far greater problems on XF than the spambots, they're just an annoyance, the other problems are show-stoppers.

To be on topic Brogan is missed :), I think he took a 2-3 day vacation one time.

Far greater problems on XF than the spambots, they're just an annoyance, the other problems are show-stoppers.

To be on topic Brogan is missed :), I think he took a 2-3 day vacation one time.
Brogan held this community together and bent over backwards to help each and everyone one of us. He is sorely missed and I respect his reasons why he left the cesspit.

Reactions: vVv

I've made 32 add-ons, but that still wouldn't give me the right to be inconsiderate to others...

And I wasn't. Nor cocky. Nor ungrateful. As Harry Fox stated, I just wondered what had prompted the random comment. I didn't for one minute expect it would enrage someone so much for seemingly no reason whatsoever.

I'm really sorry that I upset you. Have you had a bad day?

I've made 32 add-ons, but that still wouldn't give me the right to be inconsiderate to others...

And I wasn't. Nor cocky. Nor ungrateful. As Harry Fox stated, I just wondered what had prompted the random comment. I didn't for one minute expect it would enrage someone so much for seemingly no reason whatsoever.

I'm really sorry that I upset you. Have you had a bad day?
Did my answer make sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom