I have a few questions

Axed99

I was planning to buy xenforo, but i wanted to know, does this have a CMS?

is the resource manager similar to ip.board nexus? or downloads, and is the seo easy to use. I have tried the demo but it seems a bit hard to navigate.

Wow ok great, I think I will purchase it, yes I have a company doing my SEO at the moment, but if I can just get on google, then I won't need them anymore :)
Be really careful about who you hire...recently a customer website was penalized by Google due Black SEO 7 months after he paid a company to improve the SEO of his website...
It seems they created a lot of backlinks and the made effect on the ranking but then Google changed the search algorithm and this affected his website

Oh ok, well I guess I will just buy the software and play around with it and see what happens haha!, but yes im used to IPB seo, with the settings like fixing the urls, using path info, setting keywords that your board exists off so you can index in google using those keywords, im used to the help in IPB where it gives you advice on how to set up the SEO with not important and important changes that need to be made to SEO, im looking for those options. Does Xenforo index it self and set the appropriate keywords? or do you have these options in the software?

Oh ok, well I guess I will just buy the software and play around with it and see what happens haha!, but yes im used to IPB seo, with the settings like fixing the urls, using path info, setting keywords that your board exists off so you can index in google using those keywords, im used to the help in IPB where it gives you advice on how to set up the SEO with not important and important changes that need to be made to SEO, im looking for those options. Does Xenforo index it self and set the appropriate keywords? or do you have these options in the software?

You could setup a demo and then try indexing the pages here:
http://www.webconfs.com/search-engine-spider-simulator.php

Though obviously Google, Bing etc. may index pages differently. To be honest, I don't know of any search engines which do rely on Meta Tags.

I have one more question guys, with the resource manager can you setup subscriptions? and also, how do you add a paid file without needing to add a external url?

1. What sort of subscriptions? Paid subscriptions to resources?
2. You would need to use a third party add on, as the Resource Manager doesn't currently handle purchases internally.

Top Bottom