1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't believe it...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Liam W, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Liam W

Liam W Well-Known Member

I actually hit 1000 posts here?

How is that even possible...

(This isn't spam, posts don't count here)
    yavuz, Amaury and ManagerJosh like this.
  2. Sador

Sador Well-Known Member

Hm, actually, I've managed to pass 1000 posts here as well. I was pretty sure I had about 500-ish.
  3. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

It's about average considering the amount of time you've been here. Averages around 3-4 posts per day.
    Amaury and Liam W like this.
  4. Liam W

Liam W Well-Known Member

To be honest, I'm more astounded at the amount of likes I have compared with the amount of posts...

0.3812 likes per post
    2.62 posts per like

(Although, considering posts in off topic don't count, but can attract likes, it sorta skews the stats there)
  5. yavuz

yavuz Well-Known Member

XenForo is the only English spoken community I have actively participated and I wouldn’t believe if one said I post over 2000 messages.

But seriously, with your age and the contribution you make here, you are on the right path. Don’t slow down any time.
    Digital Doctor and Liam W like this.
  6. Carlos

Carlos Well-Known Member

It's possible because you've been here for a year. :) And consistently posting.
  7. Sheratan

Sheratan Well-Known Member

When I saw this thread title, I thought this is a spam thread. You know; "I dont believe it... $$$ in x days and you get blablabla too etc" :LOL:
    Wuebit, JVCode, Liam W and 1 other person like this.
  8. TheBigK

TheBigK Well-Known Member

Okay, so finally I visited my own profile page and found that I've 1500+ posts. I seriously think something should be done to the profile page that'd make me want to visit it.
    JVCode likes this.
  9. Liam W

Liam W Well-Known Member

Not a year until April 12 ;)
  10. Carlos

Carlos Well-Known Member

Yeah, well, you know what I meant. ;)
  11. Tracy Perry

Tracy Perry Well-Known Member

About 14 months for me and I'm at 3016 posts.